Enjoy retirement coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy retirement coach

Thanks for the superbowl Tom. It was fun for a couple years. See you on the golf course
    Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Re: Enjoy retirement coach

It's quite possible that you are the dumbest human being on earth.

Comment

Your mom could be to but I don't know her....

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]It's quite possible that you are the dumbest human being on earth.[/quote]

It's also quite dumb how negatively the people on these boards are reacting to a game against the best team in the NFL which came down to the last seconds.

Comment

[quote user="gfanblue"]Your mom could be to but I don't know her....[/quote]

But I know yours . . . . quite well

Comment

[quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]It's quite possible that you are the dumbest human being on earth.[/quote]

It's also quite dumb how negatively the people on these boards are reacting to a game against the best team in the NFL which came down to the last seconds.
            [/quote]I am not tupset over the loss. It wasn't a blowout. I'm just re-emphasizing the second half collapse again. It might be what costs TC a job.

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[quote user="gfanblue"]Your mom could be to but I don't know her....[/quote]

But I know yours . . . . quite well

[/quote]Haha. Who doesn't? LOL

Comment

[quote user="GMENLOSEAGAIN"]It's quite possible that you are the dumbest human being on earth.[/quote]

Maybe dumb is watching the same result unfold before your eyes every year and expecting something different to happen...
                8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="gfanblue"][quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="GMENAGAIN"]It's quite possible that you are the dumbest human being on earth.[/quote]

[/quote]I am not tupset over the loss. It wasn't a blowout. I'm just re-emphasizing the second half collapse again. It might be what costs TC a job.[/quote]

Here is the frustrating thing for me. The Giants are probably going to win three out of the next four and go 9-7 and barely make the playoff, which may in all likelihood buy Tom another year. Although I would never root against the Giant, there is a part of me that feels that this team needs to go hit rock bottom ( lose the last four or 3 out of the four). in order to get the Front Office to see that Tom Coughlin and his staff are wasting the Prime years of Eli Manning and this offense. This team needs a coach that is going to get this team to play strong from September to December.

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="GMENLOSEAGAIN"]It's quite possible that you are the dumbest human being on earth.[/quote]

Maybe dumb is watching the same result unfold before your eyes every year and expecting something different to happen...
                    [/quote]

You predicted a blow out loss in this game and you were dead wrong.

Is it your position that this game supports your argument that TC should be fired?

Comment

[quote user="GMENLOSEAGAIN"]

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="GMENLOSEAGAIN"]It's quite possible that you are the dumbest human being on earth.[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it your position that this game supports your argument that TC should be fired?

[/quote]

I did no such thing as far as predicting the outcome of this game.

However, yes, losing the 4th game in a row does support my argument that TC should be fired. It was a hard fought game and they fought valiantly; however it's still the 4th loss in a row. And yet another disappointment at home. Hard to think of the last time the Giants did something in a big game at home; it might involve Tiki Barber. They certainly have made the new stadium miserable.

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Absolutely ridiculous.

Guy put together a game plan that put the giants in a position to win the game. Against the super bowl champion, undefeated packers. And you want him fired?

Give me a break.

Comment

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]

[/quote]

[/quote]What you gonna wheel Tom Coughlin to the game in a wheelchair in a few years?

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"]Absolutely ridiculous.

Guy put together a game plan that put the giants in a position to win the game. Against the super bowl champion, undefeated packers. And you want him fired?

Give me a break.[/quote]

Put it in context of the big picture and open your eyes.

This was the one big game they had left in them. I will go out on a limb and predict the remaining games will be those inexplicable sleepwalking disasters, because they gave their best (which they can never sustain) and it wasn't enough.

It's not really a guess, it's just looking at overwhelming past results and anticipating a repeat.

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"]Absolutely ridiculous.

Give me a break.[/quote]

Good for him. If his team had shown up to play against Washington, Seattle, and Philadelphia, there would be no question. Now losing but not getting blown out at home is the standard for good coaching?

Comment

Working...
                              X