• Parade vs Stadium Party?

I have no idea how i could pull off getting from the parade to the stadium

Which is better

Discuss!

Re: Parade vs Stadium Party?

parade was brutal for me in 07 so many people just insane

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"]parade was brutal for me in 07 so many people just insane[/quote]

Agreed. I did the parade in 07. Now I just need to see if I can convince my wife to let me bring my 8 month old daughter to the stadium. Any idea what time they will arrive? When did they get there last time?

Show class, be a Giants fan.

Comment

[quote user="NYG216"][quote user="jppmvp90"]parade was brutal for me in 07 so many people just insane[/quote]

Agreed.* I did the parade in 07.* Now I just need to see if I can convince my wife to let me bring my 8 month old daughter to the stadium.* Any idea what time they will arrive?* When did they get there last time?
        [/quote]

didnt make the stadium one i live on long island so its a good drive i heard its around 4 pm

Comment

I would like to know the same. In 2007 parade was crazy but I lived in NY back then. Now I live in NJ and wondering if I should just go to the stadium although I know it wont match the energy of the parade. I definitely dont think I can make both...ahh what to do...

Comment

[quote user="Scarfacee71"]I have no idea how i could pull off getting from the parade to the stadium

Which is better

Discuss![/quote]

i had an awful time at the parade. I got there at 9 and i could get no where near anything. You have to get there at 7 and wait... not my style

Alot of people I know went to the stadium and had a great time.

Thats what im doing this year... leaving work early, tailgating in parking lot for a few hours then go see teh show
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

what sort of events did they have at the stadium?

Comment

[quote user="mike.one"]what sort of events did they have at the stadium?[/quote]

just a regular tailgate and then like a ceremony in the stadium i think

but i wouldn't be surprised if there was something more. Christie was lobbying to have the parade in jersey and now its taking a while to get all the plans together. I would imagine it would of been pretty easy to just set the basics up...

hopfully something extra will happen

Comment

Def taking my 6 year old son to the stadium..as soon as i find out what time it starts. parade seems like a crazy time.

Comment

[quote user="NYGFansincebirth2"]Def taking my 6 year old son to the stadium..as soon as i find out what time it starts. parade seems like a crazy time.[/quote]

i dunno, the stadium even sounds better to me...

Standing around and for 4 hours, or tailgating for 2-3 like its a football game?

i'll take the tailgate

Comment

[quote user="Scarfacee71"]I have no idea how i could pull off getting from the parade to the stadium

Which is better

Discuss![/quote]

The Path train
                      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="mike.one"]what sort of events did they have at the stadium?[/quote]

just a regular tailgate and then like a ceremony in the stadium i think

but i wouldn't be surprised if there was something more. Christie was lobbying to have the parade in jersey and now its taking a while to get all the plans together. I would imagine it would of been pretty easy to just set the basics up...

hopfully something extra will happen
                        [/quote]

thanks. do they do any interaction? maybe signing or pictures even?

Comment

I went to the stadium rally last time... Looked like about 20-30,000 people showed up. As opposed to millions lining the parade route.

You get the same speeches, a few more players, and you actually get to hear them speak as opposed to being one of the lucky few at City Hall. Sure I guess it's fun standing along the parade route and seeing the floats, but I really loved the stadium rally. Definitely going to do it again.

Plus, it looks like random people looking to be drunk in public are the ones along the parade route, while the FANS go to the stadium.
                          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

i went to both back in 08. The parade was jam packed but as soon as the last group passed us we left via path at world trade station and headed back to Hoboken and straight to the stadium. We felt the stadium was more personal. They did a ceremony and then the players walked around the field. Some players were signing and taking pictures. I couldnt sell going to both this year with a 3yr old and a 4 month old but i do have my husband sold on the stadium! Just trying to figure out what time!

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="Scarfacee71"]I have no idea how i could pull off getting from the parade to the stadium

Which is better

Discuss![/quote]

The Path train[/quote]

u coming?

Comment

Working...
                              X