Jacobs wishes eli luck...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs wishes eli luck...

Is this where we part ways with Jacobs? If so, i wish him all of the luck in the world. He helped us to two rings. He was a true Giant. I'd like to seem him back another year, but things don't always work out.

Re: Jacobs wishes eli luck...

want to put it into context? About bj wishing eli luck?
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"]want to put it into context? About bj wishing eli luck?[/quote]

During the post game he was being asked about eli's play and how he felt about him, and he wished him luck. Which really can only mean one thing...you don't wish your current QB luck.

Comment

I heard it too. It made me kind of sad.
        Emperor Tom

Comment

yeah,I felt bad too.I actuallyfelt more comfortable with him carrying the ball than Bradshaw tonight.he ran with authority,always for positive yards and didnt fumble.be nice to see him come back,but that looks unlikely.

Comment

u guys r taking it out of context. i think Jacobs was implying Eli has a long, successful career ahead of him... and he wishes him luck. he never said anything about leaving the team.... but he did say "WE decapitated them"

Comment

he said clearly he would most likely not be a giant next season, he see's himself as a everydown back that can make moves behind the line and TC doesn't. i personally like BJ but think he is best running straight ahead.

Comment

Yeah, I heard that too, and thought it sounded weird.

Comment

It almost seemed as though they integrated DJ ware so much into this game because they intended to foreshadow how our backfield will look in the future.

Comment

Jacobs really ran with a purpose tonight. A true Giant legend.

Comment

It could of just meant he was saying he wishes him luck as a teammate.

Might be reading too much into it
                      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

I didnt like how that sounded either, but maybe it was just something that came out without him really thinking how it may sound to some
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

W/e happens w/ Jacobs, I'll alwas appreciate him for what he's done w/ us, true Giant through n through...he's had his share of criticisms (i've done my part in calling him out at times) and has struggled some but he's had a lot of memorable plays w/ us, and has epitmoized what it means to be a Giant. He ran hard tonight (or last night...lol)

Comment

The circle of life.

Threw his helmet into the stands in Indy

[img]http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?STREAMOID=MsPcfvfNXuP4***HmpnrNs$daE2N3K 4ZzOUsqbU5sYtoB3uqwj_3xeAviv80scGeWCsjLu883Ygn4B49Lvm9bPe2QeMKQdVeZmXF$9l$4 uCZ8QDXhaHEp3rvzXRJFdy0KqPHLoMevcTLo3h8xh70Y6N_U_CryOsw6FTOdKL_jpQ-&CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg[/img]

Won a superbowl in Indy

Comment

[quote user="Bigg Bluee"]Is this where we part ways with Jacobs? If so, i wish him all of the luck in the world. He helped us to two rings. He was a true Giant. I'd like to seem him back another year, but things don't always work out.[/quote]

I caught that to and felt like he was saying good bye or something or he knows something is in the wind ...time will tell I guess...I don't allways like his mouth..but he has always played hard and heartfor us ..

Comment

Working...
                              X