Clear All

• So...Since spy gate 0 SB trophies

Things that make you say hmmmm.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: So...Since spy gate 0 SB trophies

To be more specific...

Brady was 10-0 with like 100 QB rating before spygate....

Now he is 6-6 with like 70 QB rating after spygate.

This is why i find it funny how Patriot fans tell me that spying is "nothing" and doesn't even help the Patriots. "Speeding ticket" according to some.

Comment

a couple steeler players mentioned spy gate and 0 wins after it
      Peace,
      DragonSoul

Comment

Cheaters it's all comming back on them.

Comment

Yet they keep putting up winning seasons. Why is that?

Comment

Everyone,

We just had a better game.

Coughlin beats belicheck. It's unfortunate that the ladder will come down as the better coach when it's all said and done, but who cares other than media voters?

I don't. I'll take our two super bowls and be more than happy.

Comment

who would have thought, it wasn't Tom brady who was clutch but in reality it was actually Adam vinatieri who was the real reason for those super bowls lol
              "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="Diamondring"]Yet they keep putting up winning seasons. Why is that?[/quote]Easy division with brady. And how much of an factor was it? Maybe just enough?
                Peace,
                DragonSoul

Comment

dood, brady had to drive vinateri to field goal range. Of course, unless you want brady to just throw it for a td instead of having his kicker make a fg

Comment

No it doesn't. The Patriots had a great defense back then, Brady made next to no money and it was easier for them to hold on to vets. In 07 they were stacked, and they would have won if not for a ridiculous performance by the Giants DL, and an amazing catch by Tyree. The Giants were the better team that day back in 07, and I do believe Eli did deserve the MVP, but this year was different. This year the Giants were the better team. But either way, spygate was a joke. Half the teams in the NFL were doing that. I feel sorry for the people who don't believe that.

That being said, SUPER BOWL! SWEEEEET!

Comment

[quote user="foosball"]No it doesn't.* The Patriots had a great defense back then, Brady made next to no money and it was easier for them to hold on to vets.* In 07 they were stacked, and they would have won if not for a ridiculous performance by the Giants DL, and an amazing catch by Tyree.* The Giants were the better team that day back in 07, and I do believe Eli did deserve the MVP, but this year was different.* This year the Giants were the better team.* But either way,* spygate was a joke.* Half the teams in the NFL were doing that.* I feel sorry for the people who don't believe that.

That being said,* SUPER BOWL!* SWEEEEET!
                      [/quote]

well said. Bill Belichick was just the scape goat because he is already despised by most media outlets for his great interviews where he says nothing and puts everyone on the IR as probable. The NFL needs the fans to hate someone just as much as it needs the fans to have heroes.

Comment

Working...
                      X