Eli's new car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli's new car

What a sweet ride, the black Corvette convertible, 100th anniversary edition- he should throw the keys to Cruz- that guy was lights out this year and played for about as little as an NFL player is paid. OL are probably too big to fit.

Re: Eli's new car

he hsould give the keys to Cruz. Cruz doesn't make enough to afford a new car. Meanwhile, Eli probably looked at that car and thought, "what a cheap piece of junk compared to my porsche. i could buy one of these with my left over lunch money".

Comment

I think he should give it to Tuck personally.

Tuck deserves a ton of the credit both for the game and for the season.

Comment

that is so not an Eli car..

he will sell it or give it away....IMO

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

[quote user="gumby742"]he hsould give the keys to Cruz. Cruz doesn't make enough to afford a new car. Meanwhile, Eli probably looked at that car and thought, "what a cheap piece of junk compared to my porsche. i could buy one of these with my left over lunch money".[/quote]

Dont worry, Cruz will get his cash.. you can bet on that. especially after this year. Well deserved.

Comment

It's Abby's

Comment

[quote user="chuckedafter5yards"]What a sweet ride, the black Corvette convertible, 100th anniversary edition- he should throw the keys to Cruz- that guy was lights out this year and played for about as little as an NFL player is paid. OL are probably too big to fit.[/quote]Kinda hard for a Vette to be 100th anniversary since 1953 was the first year of production[]
              Everyone has the right to be stupid. Some just abuse the privilege.

Comment

hes probably gonna have to give it to his wife

Comment

The car will be donated to a charity, Eli and Aby have new young daughter, no sports cars for them.

Comment

I'll take it if he does not need it... just saying.

Comment

[quote user="Mohann"]It's Abby's
                      [/quote]

Now thats a nice combo.

Comment

[quote user="gumby742"]he hsould give the keys to Cruz. Cruz doesn't make enough to afford a new car. Meanwhile, Eli probably looked at that car and thought, "what a cheap piece of junk compared to my porsche. i could buy one of these with my left over lunch money".[/quote]

Last I read Eli drives a Toyota SUV (probably free for his Toyota endorsements) and the man is married with a 10 month old baby girl. The Corvette is a 2 seater.
                        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                        X