Best team since the 90' Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best team since the 90' Giants

I can't believe it! Easily one of the greatest Giants teams ever. I think this season trumps the 07 season with all the adversity that was thrown our way. It's worth the hangover I have this morning to celebrate our victory.

Re: Best team since the 90' Giants

I don't think the way they played this season puts them as the best. When we get our players back from injury, and with a tweak here and there, we will become a dominating team, which is what this team wasn't. I feel the team has not played up to their potential. I think the players have bought into the coach and will put it all together.

Comment

It was a great playoff run, no doubt, but it doesn't come close to the 07 run in my opinion.... Ending the perfect season when no one gave them a chance, that was priceless.
      My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

I'm probably most proud of this team than any other because of everything they've overcome. But they are a far cry from other great Giants teams, including many that didn't get through the playoffs.

The new NFL is full of flawed teams.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
        X