Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riots at Umass Amherst, M***

Check out the Let's Go Giants chant

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rY5O0L56IvA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: Riots at Umass Amherst, M***

Hmmmm Cruz is from Umass ... talk about your mixed emotions lol.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

sorry messed up the link . 14 people got arrested and 1500 were in the riot. Nice to see NY represented at the school too bad for the riot. yes. Cruz is from UMASS

Comment

[link]http://www.youtube.com/embed/rY5O0L56IvA[/link]

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Comment

I don't get it. What is this? They go from "Fk the Giants" to "U-S-A" to "Let's Go UMass"?

Massachusetts hates NY sports more than they love their own. So does that mean they technically count as NY fans more?

Comment

[quote user="suzyq"]sorry messed up the link . 14 people got arrested and 1500 were in the riot. Nice to see NY represented at the school too bad for the riot. yes. Cruz is from UMASS
            [/quote]Cruz is not from Umass, he went to school there, he is a Peterson NJ kid.

Comment

There have been deadly riots in Dallas, Vancouver, Denver, etc. after losses and they riot in Detroit and Chicago whether they win or lose. Any excuse to riot is good enough.

Here, when we win, we have the best parade anywhere (unless Ed Krtotch is mayor). No city can come close to a ticker-tape parade up the Canyon of Heroes.

And when we lose, we just move on. Nobody riots and nobody gets death wishes.

Comment

i meant he went to school at UMass sorry i knew that

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"]Hmmmm Cruz is from Umass ... talk about your mixed emotions lol.[/quote]

Lots of Giant fans up here in Western Mass.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="swordfish"][quote user="suzyq"]sorry messed up the link . 14 people got arrested and 1500 were in the riot. Nice to see NY represented at the school too bad for the riot. yes. Cruz is from UMASS
                    [/quote]Cruz is not from Umass, he went to school there, he is a Peterson NJ kid.[/quote]

Well, no, he wasn't born and raised in the dorms of a college campus...

Comment

Police officers restrained rowdy Giants fans who damaged at least two cars near the intersection of Reade and Lafayette Streets. The vehicle above, a sedan painted to look like a taxicab, was in fact a decoy vehicle used by police officers, according to the authorities.

Comment

Working...
                      X