Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give Coughlin an

INDEF contract!!..

5 year contract after the 2nd year its his option to stay or not! All HAIL COACH TOM!!!! GO BIG BLUE

Re: Give Coughlin an

He'll get paid, don't worry.

Comment

[quote user="KillaRich"]INDEF contract!!.. 5 year contract after the 2nd year its his option to stay or not! All HAIL COACH TOM!!!! GO BIG BLUE[/quote]

He seems to coach better when he's late in his contract.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

What's really funny is what I think SweetZombieJesus brought up sometime during this playoff run. That is, even during our two Super Bowl years we had near-collapses late in the season. And I wouldn't even be surprised to keep having them under Coughlin, but with these amazing runs, who cares?

Comment

[quote user="LT_was_good"]What's really funny is what I think SweetZombieJesus brought up sometime during this playoff run. That is, even during our two Super Bowl years we had near-collapses late in the season. And I wouldn't even be surprised to keep having them under Coughlin, but with these amazing runs, who cares?
          [/quote]

In nearly every season since TC took over we've had either a near collapse or an actual collapse.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="LT_was_good"]What's really funny is what I think SweetZombieJesus brought up sometime during this playoff run.* That is, even during our two Super Bowl years we had near-collapses late in the season.* And I wouldn't even be surprised to keep having them under Coughlin, but with these amazing runs, who cares?
            [/quote]

Man i would take the deal of having a full blown collapse....plus Very near collapses that turn into a superbowl...ANY TIME!!!! COUGHLIN HOF COACH!

Comment

Working...
            X