X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Coughlin!

cmon it works

Re: Fire Coughlin!

and Eli (in all seriousness i think jacobs is gone after watching his interview last night)

Comment

[quote user="Morris82"]and Eli (in all seriousness i think jacobs is gone after watching his interview last night)
      [/quote]

Shouldn't we trade Eli while his stock is high? Might be able to get Josh Freeman or Mcnabb.

Comment

And KG too!
        #GooberedAgainsigpic

Comment

[quote user="Morris82"]and Eli (in all seriousness i think jacobs is gone after watching his interview last night)
          [/quote]

I hope that 264lb ballerina is gone!
          #GooberedAgainsigpic

Comment

[quote user="LT_was_good"][quote user="Morris82"]and Eli (in all seriousness i think jacobs is gone after watching his interview last night)
            [/quote]

Shouldn't we trade Eli while his stock is high? Might be able to get Josh Freeman or Mcnabb. are you an idiot? grossman man.
            [/quote]

Comment

sorry lt I screwed that one up ,feelin a lil ruff this am.

Comment

[quote user="Morris82"][quote user="LT_was_good"][quote user="Morris82"]and Eli (in all seriousness i think jacobs is gone after watching his interview last night)
                [/quote]

Shouldn't we trade Eli while his stock is high? Might be able to get Josh Freeman or Mcnabb. are you an idiot? grossman man.
                [/quote][/quote]

Rex > Eli > Brady

Comment

Working...
                X