Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whose gonna be the 3 representatives for this seasons Americas Game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whose gonna be the 3 representatives for this seasons Americas Game?

Last SB was Eli, Coughlin, and Strahan. Thus far they havent had a same representative for multiple SB's so Eli and Coughlin I believe are out.

My GUESS is the 3 are going to be:
    1) Cruz,
    2) Osi (more controversy but I could see Tuck here too)
    3) Blackburn.

But I could easily see Tynes replacing Blackburn here
    sigpic
    BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Whose gonna be the 3 representatives for this seasons Americas Game?

They usualy do one coach and one player from offense and one from d. I think its going to be tuck cruz and fewel.

Comment

I have no idea, there's no clear candidates in my opinion, at least not as clear as Eli/Tom/Strahan. I'd love to see Weatherford, Eli, Nicks, or Cruz from the Offense/ST, and JPP, Tuck, or Blackburn from defense.

Comment

Cruz
        JPP
        Kiwi (maybe Osi)

Scratch that, Tuck is the better story, so Cruz/JPP/Tuck

For XXV it was two understudies (Hoss, Banks) and the washed up vet (OJ).
        8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

antrelle rolle wanted out after week 15, put his story on

Comment

Blackburn, Cruz and Rolle/Tuck
            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

Eli, Tom, and Rolle.
              sigpic

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]Eli, Tom, and Rolle.[/quote]If they can do America's Game again, then I agree with this.

Not sure they can. I know the Patriots had different representatives for the different Super Bowl seasons.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

I would say Tuck, Cruz, and Rolle.

Comment

I know they don't like the repeat rule but really this is the Eli/Brady year . I don't know how ignore that story just because Eli was on it before ...

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"]antrelle rolle wanted out after week 15, put his story on[/quote]

I agree with this actually. Rolle would be a more interesting focal point for this year.
                      sigpic
                      BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ideally,

Tom, Eli, Antrell

Comment

I'd like a guy like Deossie to be in it

lots of stuff about STs not enough of us realize

Comment

Working...
                          X