Giving Props to Big Linval

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving Props to Big Linval

Linval Joseph had a break out game today and was main guy on the line stuffing the run all day for the Giants. He lead the Giants in tackles with 9 and they all were solo with a big TFL.

Another young promising Giant who will be anchoring the D-line for years to come.
    "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Re: Giving Props to Big Linval

No love for Joseph?

Comment

I gave him love earlier... he definitely took Strahan's message to heart & stepped up HUGE...unfortunately it wasn't enough...........
      "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Yeah he played a VERY good game. Can't wait to see him with Austin next year.

Comment

As good as Joseph was I can't believe no one is crediting JPP for being all over the field. Had a sack nullified by that horrible call against Williams but was a monster all game.

Comment

[quote user="RagTime Blue"]Yeah he played a VERY good game.* Can't wait to see him with Austin next year.
            [/quote]

This! Can't wait to see those two next year!

Comment

No, definitely, but if there is a position on any team that gets no love it's DT.

Eli is playing the best of his career (too bad it's wasted).

JPP is a monster and is going to be such a FORCE in the NFL.

Victor Cruz, who could have dreamed.

All good players around whom to rebuild for the next coach.
              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="titwio"]Linval Joseph had a break out game today and was main guy on the line stuffing the run all day for the Giants. He lead the Giants in tackles with 9 and they all were solo with a big TFL.

Another young promising Giant who will be anchoring the D-line for years to come.[/quote]
                Agreed. He really showed up today. Played really tough today. The D-line played much better today.

Comment

[quote user="yatitle"]As good as Joseph was I can't believe no one is crediting JPP for being all over the field.* Had a sack nullified by that horrible call against Williams but was a monster all game.
                  [/quote]

I thought it was pretty much a consensus that everyone knew JPP played well. His stats may not be sexy but all anyone has to do is watch the game to see he was involved in almost every play and was in Rodgers face...constantly.

The whole D-line played well but Joseph deserved a mention and his own thread for how big he came up today...As well as Pierre-Paul does too.

Comment

[quote user="RagTime Blue"]Yeah he played a VERY good game. Can't wait to see him with Austin next year.
                    [/quote]

^ THIS....

Comment

Working...
                    X