Best Quote of the Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Quote of the Game

Al Michaels on the Brandon Jacobs chip block that walled Nkovich ...

"He expected to get chipped and got assault and battery!'
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Re: Best Quote of the Game

[quote user="Kruunch"]Al Michaels on the Brandon Jacobs chip block that walled Nkovich ...

"He expected to get chipped and got assault and battery!'[/quote]

lol that was great

I LOVE IT - u coming to stadium tom?
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kruunch"]Al Michaels on the Brandon Jacobs chip block that walled Nkovich ...

"He expected to get chipped and got assault and battery!'[/quote]

lol that was great

I LOVE IT* - u coming to stadium tom?
      [/quote]

I'll be at the parade disguising it as an early lunch.

But my boss can't say anything ... he's going to be on one of the floats.
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

I was telling my brother on saturday - look Jacobs can still pound you - run over you - crush you and set a tone. It's just the line has become a finesse line and that causes backs to cut back and head to the outside which is not his game. If you give him a whole he will STILL punish defenders. Ab is our cutback guy - but cause the line struggles so much in the run game even he started to come of the blocks to early.

I must say that is the sweeetest complaint i;ve ever had - and let me say thank you to the much maligned DAVID BASS, DAVID DIEHL, KAREEM MCKENZE, WILL BEATTY, CHRIS SNEE, KEVIN BOOTHE AND MITCH PETRUS. 2012 NFL CHAMPIONSHIP O LINE.

Comment

Oline definitely pulled together nicely in the midst of this transition year.

Comment

Jacobs = Beast.

Comment

[quote user="Blue daddy"]Jacobs = Beast.[/quote]

Jacobs = a face full of assault and battery.

Comment

Working...
              X