Giants tattoo location

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants tattoo location

I have decided to get my back and arms tattooed.. However, my first will be the Giants ny. Where should I get it done?

Re: Giants tattoo location

right above your man piece...

just so u could have something GIANT down there

hahahaha j/p
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

if you were a female, a tramp stamp NY would be great.

since you are a male, get the standard bicep tat of the NY

Comment

[quote user="jdl"]if you were a female, a tramp stamp NY would be great.

since you are a male, get the standard bicep tat of the NY[/quote]

i have a ny helment on my forearm
        sigpic
        FUTURE NY GIANTS PLAYER

2015 season tbd

Comment

A nice black and grey half sleeve with the ny in the center. Include lady liberty and the skyline. a tribute to a great city and the greatest orginization in sports.

Comment

[quote user="nyginpattown"]A nice black and grey half sleeve with the ny in the center. Include lady liberty and the skyline. a tribute to a great city and the greatest orginization in sports.[/quote]
            that'd be effing sick

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="nyginpattown"]A nice black and grey half sleeve with the ny in the center. Include lady liberty and the skyline. a tribute to a great city and the greatest orginization in sports.[/quote] that'd be effing sick[/quote]thetat in my avatar is on my right calf
              "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="nyginpattown"]A nice black and grey half sleeve with the ny in the center. Include lady liberty and the skyline. a tribute to a great city and the greatest orginization in sports.[/quote] that'd be effing sick[/quote]thetat in my avatar is on my right calf, going later this week to add "XLVI" under the other three wins

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"][quote user="nyginpattown"]A nice black and grey half sleeve with the ny in the center. Include lady liberty and the skyline. a tribute to a great city and the greatest orginization in sports.[/quote] that'd be effing sick[/quote]thetat in my avatar is on my right calf, going later this week to add "XLVI" under the other three wins

Comment

[quote user="nyginpattown"]A nice black and grey half sleeve with the ny in the center. Include lady liberty and the skyline. a tribute to a great city and the greatest orginization in sports.[/quote]

yup.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]right above your man piece...

just so u could have something GIANT down there

hahahaha j/p
                      [/quote]

: - )

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"][quote user="nyginpattown"]A nice black and grey half sleeve with the ny in the center. Include lady liberty and the skyline. a tribute to a great city and the greatest orginization in sports.[/quote]

yup.[/quote]

Actually been desinging mine for a few weeks now... I have the new 7 freedom towers... and then the Empire state building lit up red and blue in the backround, and then a NYG bursting through the rubble of the old trade center... looks good so far!

Comment

[quote user="THE_New_York_Giants"]I have decided to get my back and arms tattooed.. However, my first will be the Giants ny. Where should I get it done?[/quote]get a tramp stamp "ny"

Comment

FACE

Comment

On your butt so you can tell everyone to kiss your *** baby..... *obviously a bad joke*

Comment

Working...
                              X