I still want Perry Fewell gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still want Perry Fewell gone

For many reasons, and there's an entire offseason to discuss, so I won't get into details now.

But he sucks.

Re: I still want Perry Fewell gone

Lol.

Ok.

Comment

????????

Comment

[quote user="T.Rice57"]For many reasons, and there's an entire offseason to discuss, so I won't get into details now.

But he sucks.
        [/quote]

true

he did an awful job this postseason

****in loser... shutting out the Falcons, REALLY holding the PAckers to 2 FGs, and then holding Tom Brady to 17 points

what a piece of **** - FIRE HIM NOW REESE YOU IMGRATE

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[:^)] [:P]
          sigpic

Comment

[quote user="T.Rice57"]For many reasons, and there's an entire offseason to discuss, so I won't get into details now.

But he sucks.
            [/quote]

really bro? SMH some people are never satisfied. Yea its his fault that he doesnt have the linebackers that aren't athletic enough to cover the top 2 TE tandem in the league.. they did the best they could with the personal we have. You're ridiculous.

Comment

While I would prefer to see a more aggressive defense at times, you can't just want him gone without finding a suitable alternative. What happens if his replacement is worse than he is? Keep in mind his schemes made some of the most prolific offenses in the league look average in the playoff run and in the SB. Offenses play differently when facing the Giants pass rush, they get rid of the ball quickly, and Fewell seems to have found a pretty good answer to that.
              My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

But he sucks.
                [/quote]

Wow . . . just wow . . . .

Comment

But he sucks.
                  [/quote]

come on dude you have all off season to be a**** about why PF sucks to you. Not even a day into a SB victory and you have post this ****....

get real....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                  You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

St. Steven is working somewhere else.

Sorry, but we're going to have to deal with having a Super Bowl winning DC next year.

Comment

How many points did the Giants give up in the playoffs?

Comment

Why do people post things like this and not remember the details. The Giants had so many injuries Perry had to deal with and compensate for. Not to mention what he did the year before resurrecting the defense from the days of Bill Sheridan.

Perry is players coach and his schemes and implements have successfully knocked off teams like the Falcons, Packers and the Patriots....twice! Those are some of the leagues best offenses this year.
                        "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

But he sucks.
                          [/quote]

Take Acid much?

First yr with an injury plaqued seaason he got a ring
                          whats going on here?

Comment

I think J Williams is pretty darn athletic.. I think next season he is going to reek havoc.

Comment

I'm no FOOTBALL GODLY GURU but PF does things different than Spagz because our defense is different. We still have a top tier rotation at DL, but our LBs are weaker. Secondary is about the same if not better in coverage than the last SB team. Biggest difference too is our offense. Our defense doesn't have to force the issue and take chances anymore because our offense can handle themselves a lot better. Remember when it was the offense who would play conservative and not make mistakes so the defense could keep us in games? Well it's the other way around now folks. Defense knows not to fudge up because they know if they just keep the score close Eli will win the big games again, and again, and again, and AGAIN!

Also, really big props to Coach Quinn and what he did on special teams for us this year. Tynes was his normal self, but punting and returning were awesome, and did you notice how when we received kicks the kickoff team stayed put until the ball was in the air? Great coaching right there, big step up from the onside kick in the regular season. All around great effort by this Super Bowl team, be PROUD of what they did Giants fans!

Comment

Working...
                              X