No announcement yet.

Eli on cover of Madden? PLEASE GOD NO!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli on cover of Madden? PLEASE GOD NO!

Herm Edwards on ESPN saying Eli should definitely be on the over of Madden 13. Hasselbeck says they should get Rodgers at a a discount since Eli is a 2-time SB MVP.

Alls I can say is.. DEAR GOD NO! KEEP HIM OFF THE COVER!

Re: Eli on cover of Madden? PLEASE GOD NO!

Eli is "littlestitous" no way he would agree to the curse
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

There's no such thing as a madden curse.

I hope Eli is on the cover.

He deserves it.

LOL. Worst case scenario we are cursed afterwords, i'll take alot of comfort waiting for the curse to end watching my commemorative Superbowl DVDs from 2007 and 2011..........

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

He deserves it.

LOL. Worst case scenario we are cursed afterwords, i'll take alot of comfort waiting for the curse to end watching my commemorative Superbowl DVDs from 2007 and 2011..........

[/quote]

People keep saying that to me, and I keep pointing out the stats.

Where did Peyton Hillis go this year?

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

He deserves it.

LOL.* Worst case scenario we are cursed afterwords, i'll take alot of comfort waiting for the curse to end watching my commemorative Superbowl DVDs from 2007 and 2011..........

[/quote]

[/quote]

Curse or not...for some reason players on the cover end up doing bad, getting injured, or something crazy.

The craziest thing that happened was when Favre was on the cover and the ****ing cover brought him out of retirement to play for the Jets.

You blame Fabre for coming back...it was the cover

Comment

Avoid at all cost!!

Comment

Madden is such a terrible game that I will still pass on Madden even with Eli on cover.

Bring back 2k football. Put him on a 2k football game and I am buying.

Comment

Put Vick on the cover.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

He deserves it.

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL

the 'parameters' of the curse are so wide that of course it looks real.

most sites i read talking about it say that it's not just injuries, but if you have a mediocre season after being on the cover, that counts too.

i'll put Eli's two rings and MVPs up against the curse anyday.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="P_Simms_#11"]Put Vick on the cover.
                    [/quote]

He was,the year heshattered his fibula.

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"][quote user="TuckYou"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

He deserves it.

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL

the 'parameters' of the curse are so wide that of course it looks real.

most sites i read talking about it say that it's not just injuries, but if you have a mediocre season after being on the cover, that counts too.

i'll put Eli's two rings and MVPs up against the curse anyday.

[/quote]

You know, its mostly injuries and stats, but that ish is real. How can it happen year after year after year. Players are all like "I dont believe in curses." Next thing you know they are having a horrible year, injuried and their mother dies. Then they want no part of it and respect it.

Comment

Definitely worried about this, and I don't really see who else would be more deserving of the cover. That would be great if Eli turned it down. After playing Madden for the first time this year in 3 years, I decided to not buy it again for at least another 3 years (hopefully they will fix NCAA Football). However, if Eli is on the cover, I would definitely have to buy it again.

Here's to hoping Eli's superstitions win out.

Comment

I hate Madden and that curse mess. I want to kick the person's behind for making that comment. Eli stay away from Madden!!!

Comment

[quote user="SouthernGiant56"]Definitely worried about this, and I don't really see who else would be more deserving of the cover. That would be great if Eli turned it down. After playing Madden for the first time this year in 3 years, I decided to not buy it again for at least another 3 years (hopefully they will fix NCAA Football). However, if Eli is on the cover, I would definitely have to buy it again.

Here's to hoping Eli's superstitions win out.
                            [/quote]

we are in a truly fortunate position as a franchise when our biggest worry is whether the Madden curse is real or not because our 2 time SB MVP QB will probably be asked to do the cover.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="bflo23"]Madden is such a terrible game that I will still pass on Madden even with Eli on cover.

Bring back 2k football. Put him on a 2k football game and I am buying.
                              [/quote]

this
                              Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Working...
                              X