Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE credit goes to...

Weatherford.

His punt set up that safety and that safety, in my opinion was the play of the game. Without the safety the pats are down 2 instead of 4 on their last drive, that's a whole other ball game if you ask me, because a FG can win it.

Way to go Steve, you had a great game, a great post-season and a great regular season. I hope you are here for years to come!!!
    I bELIeve in February 4, 2018.

Re: HUGE credit goes to...

+1

Comment

+2
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Agreed, he played great!

Comment

What a huge improvement over last year. Lets keep him around.

Comment

What a difference a punter can make

Comment

I find it funny he came from the Jets ....whos coach guarenteed a Superbowl victory...to a team that actully won the SB !

Comment

Flawless punting gave the Pats a long field and helped seal the deal. Thanks!

Comment

So glad we scooped him up after the stupid Jets let him go!

Comment

[quote user="Providence"]Weatherford. His punt set up that safety and that safety, in my opinion was the play of the game. Without the safety the pats are down 2 instead of 4 on their last drive, that's a whole other ball game if you ask me, because a FG can win it. Way to go Steve, you had a great game, a great post-season and a great regular season. I hope you are here for years to come!!![/quote]

that's not a whole other ball game if we ask you, it's a whole other ball game period.

You stop trying to get 30 yards at a time and settle for 15 yards at a time, even 8-10 is good.

Completely changes the game.

another reason why pats fans who are pissed at Welker don't understand that while Brady played well, he had enough moments were he played poorly that cost his team the game.

sigpic

Comment

Honestly, it upsets me a little bit in how unnoticed Weatherford's performance went last night during SB XLVI. Out of all of these online recaps and newspaper articles I read this morning, not one single article mentioned the phenomenal job Weatherford did.

Props to Weatherford for a great SB game and a great season.

Awesome eye Reese with this acquisition. As if we had a choice after last year [8-)]

Comment

[quote user="Elite_is_Eli"]Honestly, it upsets me a little bit in how unnoticed Weatherford's performance went last night during SB XLVI. Out of all of these online recaps and newspaper articles I read this morning, not one single article mentioned the phenomenal job Weatherford did.

Props to Weatherford for a great SB game and a great season.

Awesome eye Reese with this acquisition. As if we had a choice after last year [8-)]
                        [/quote]

alot of radio commentators and frankly, Pats fans, are recongizing Weatherford's contribution.

It'll be highlighted on America's Game. Just watch.

sigpic

Comment

I love this guy!

Comment

Working...
                          X