Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All you Coughlin haters are stuck with him now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All you Coughlin haters are stuck with him now!

I love it, another contract extention!

Where are the Cowher lovers?

Re: All you Coughlin haters are stuck with him now!

He deserves to be here as long as he wants.

Comment

[quote user="53canton"]I love it, another contract extention! Where are the Cowher lovers?[/quote]

With every great victory comes the dopes who want to suck the joy out of it.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="53canton"]I love it, another contract extention! Where are the Cowher lovers?[/quote]

[/quote]

WTF are you talking about? This is a great day! TC stays until he wants to leave.

Comment

Never Panic TC

Comment

Yup, very sad! []

Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

Comment

[quote user="53canton"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote] WTF are you talking about? This is a great day! TC stays until he wants to leave.[/quote]

Trying to stick this victory in the faces of loyal Giants fans who have been critical of our HC.

Stop it.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="53canton"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote] WTF are you talking about? This is a great day! TC stays until he wants to leave.[/quote]

Trying to stick this victory in the faces of loyal Giants fans who have been critical of our HC.

Stop it.

[/quote]Or justthe crazed trolls on the fringe. Besides isn'tPC commentary Providences domain. LOL

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="53canton"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Stop it.

[/quote]

Seriously, are you drunk?

Comment

[quote user="53canton"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="53canton"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Stop it.

[/quote] Seriously, are you drunk?[/quote]

If your aiming it at Pats fans, Eagles fans, Cowboys fans, etc.... I have no problem. But you seem to be aiming your mockery at fellow Giants fans after a glorious victory.

In my opinion that sucks. I admit its just my opinion. But its strongly held.

Comment

"Hate" and "haters" and "bum" or "bums", "garbage" and/or "scum" are words frequently used on this board to reply to posters who don't agree with coaching styles, game plans, and certain players. It's OK not to like, or disagree, but to hate a person?
                      I also remember the vitriol against Tuck when he was injured and off his game mentally and physically being called a bum, and to cut him, or trade him , but he did have two (2) KEY SACKS in The SB. BTW there were games this season that I thought Coughlin and company were all goners, but didn't and don't hate them

Comment

hey i ripped Reese for letting Smith and Boss go, and thought pinning our WR needs on Cruz was ******ed.

who wants to be right when they think things like this?

Same thing goes for Coughlin, Gilbride, and Fewell.

When people think they suck, do they actually want to be right?

Isn't it fantastic to find out you don't know what you're talking about when you think a portion of our team stinks?

Speaking from experience, it's awesome when i think we're in trouble that i don't know as much about football as i think i do.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="53canton"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="53canton"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Stop it.

If your aiming it at Pats fans, Eagles fans, Cowboys fans, etc.... I have no problem.* But you seem to be aiming your mockery at fellow Giants fans after a glorious victory.

In my opinion that sucks.** I admit its just my opinion.* But its strongly held.

[/quote]

John Mara himself rubbed it in the face off all the TC haters when he was interviewed right after winning against the 49ers. He told them how he had gotten a bunch of letters on his desk calling for TC to be fired. He was essentially like, "How do you like him now? Bet you feel kinda stupid." (obviously those are my words but you get the idea)

Comment

[quote user="TheKraken"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="53canton"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="53canton"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Stop it.

If your aiming it at Pats fans, Eagles fans, Cowboys fans, etc.... I have no problem. But you seem to be aiming your mockery at fellow Giants fans after a glorious victory.

In my opinion that sucks. I admit its just my opinion. But its strongly held.

[/quote] John Mara himself rubbed it in the face off all the TC haters when he was interviewed right after winning against the 49ers. He told them how he had gotten a bunch of letters on his desk calling for TC to be fired. He was essentially like, "How do you like him now? Bet you feel kinda stupid." (obviously those are my words but you get the idea)[/quote]

+1

the owner's already done the same thing to the fan base.

there's no shame in being wrong in your opinion of our coaching staff.

the only shame is to still hold that opinion despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

hey i ripped Reese for letting Smith and Boss go, and thought pinning our WR needs on Cruz was ******ed.

who wants to be right when they think things like this?

Same thing goes for Coughlin, Gilbride, and Fewell.

When people think they suck, do they actually want to be right?

Isn't it fantastic to find out you don't know what you're talking about when you think a portion of our team stinks?

Speaking from experience, it's awesome when i think we're in trouble that i don't know as much about football as i think i do.

[/quote]

Well, we certainly looked like we were in trouble.

I thought, as did most, that we had the worst off-season ever.

The talk early on was the JR set TC up to fail this year!

I just can't believe we are Super Bowl Champs!

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Working...
                              X