Are you guys kidding me?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you guys kidding me?

We just played our asses off and hung against the best team in the league, and they had to win on a last second FG.

Chicago, Dallas, Tampa bay and Atlanta all lost today too.

Am I upset? Hell yeah.
    Am I worried? Not after this performance.

We Played 60 minutes, and just happened that a 4th string DB got beat by jordy Nelson and a rookie LBer missed a tackle.

At the very LEAST this team will pick up a wild card. The lions are fading, the bears are injured.

We got this!!!
    They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Re: Are you guys kidding me?

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]We just played our asses off and hung against the best team in the league, and they had to win on a last second FG.

Am I upset? Hell yeah.

We Played 60 minutes, and just happened that a 4th string DB got beat by jordy Nelson and a rookie LBer missed a tackle.

At the very LEAST this team will pick up a wild card. The lions are fading, the bears are injured.

We got this!!![/quote]

You are an optimistic guy. This team has just lost 4 in a row and given up 87 points the pats two weeks.

Comment

yup yup

Comment

OP if I'm ever in Illinois beers are on me.

Agree all points

Comment

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]We just played our asses off and hung against the best team in the league, and they had to win on a last second FG.

Am I upset? Hell yeah.

We got this!!![/quote]+100 everyone we needed to lose lost

Comment

Worried because they fail to put back to back efforts together.

Comment

Before the Giants can do any playoff talking they need to Win first... much like having to tie the game first, down 8 points, instead of worrying about giving Rodgers the ball with 58 seconds left in the game....
              Touchdowns are no guarantees and neither are 2-pt conversions.... playoff spots are no guarantees when the team is looking from the outside

Comment

its a real confidence builder knowing we need at least 31 points to have a shot at a win

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]its a real confidence builder knowing we need at least 31 points to have a shot at a win

[/quote]

well said

Comment

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"]We just played our asses off and hung against the best team in the league, and they had to win on a last second FG.

Am I upset? Hell yeah.

We got this!!![/quote]

You are an optimistic guy. This team has just lost 4 in a row and given up 87 points the pats two weeks.[/quote]

To the 2 best teams in the league. We played with fire and heart tonight. The packers run game was virtually non exsistant.
                    They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Am I upset? Hell yeah.

We got this!!![/quote]

Yup it says even when this team plays it';s best...it's still a "Loss"

Comment

[quote user="bansaw"]its a real confidence builder knowing we need at least 31 points to have a shot at a win

[/quote]

Your kidding me? Right? They were the most potent offenses in the league!!! Sarcasms no good for the blood, pal.

Comment

[quote user="ELI_Iz_God"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"]We just played our asses off and hung against the best team in the league, and they had to win on a last second FG.

Am I upset? Hell yeah.

We got this!!![/quote]

Yup it says even when this team plays it';s best...it's still a "Loss"[/quote]

You're missing the point.

1) I never said we were at it's best, we need to make lots of adjustments on defense.
                          2)you should read up on your history. You can give up 38 points then 14 to the same team 5 weeks later

Comment

What is there to feel good about? This is our 4th loss in a row, continuing the trend of late season collapses. Sure, if we win out, we're in, but that's a big IF, especially for a team as banged up and inconsistent as this, and not to mention a team that hasn't really controlled a football game yet this season.

Comment

Am I upset? Hell yeah.

We got this!!![/quote]

Let me ask you this....we are getting beat by the best teams in the league....but thats ok because we played them tough....well who do you think we are going to play in the playoffs if we make it?...

Comment

Working...
                              X