Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pass or The Catch

Which one was better?

Everyone is saying the catch was amazing and it was but I think the pass was better than the catch. That ball would have gone through a basketball hoop if you had one standing there. It could not have been better. It was great that Mario controlled it and got both feet down but he said he has made that catch hundreds of times.

ELIte

Re: The Pass or The Catch

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Which one was better?

Everyone is saying the catch was amazing and it was but I think the pass was better than the catch. That ball would have gone through a basketball hoop if you had one standing there. It could not have been better. It was great that Mario controlled it and got both feet down but he said he has made that catch hundreds of times.

ELIte
    [/quote]

For me it's the pass without a doubt. That was rediculous.

Comment

The pass, but both are great

Comment

The Pass

Comment

pass

Comment

Eli threw it and Rio went after it!

actually its one of the better throws and catches in superbowl history.

sigpic

Comment

Pass.

Catch was nice but you have to make it. The throw is just another great example of Eli's ability in making those stick throws.
              My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

The pass was crazy!!! The catch was amazing!!! Cant have one without the other and more important he was getting bashed on the other route he ran about being close to the sideline... Also,for him to keep his feet in bounds and hold on to the ball was just simply amazing.... #endastory
                Go Giants!!!

Comment

seems like you can't have one without the other it was an amazing on the money pass!

but I think factoring in the hit Mario took I got to go with the catch!!

Comment

Pass man , **** was cray

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Which one was better?

ELIte
                      [/quote]

na the pass was the story on that play

even Mario said there was nothing special about that play
                      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Great pass, but honestly I don't see why everyone is making this out to be one of the greatest catches in SB history. It was a good play at a crucial time, but doesn't come close to "The Catch".
                        My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Well, I can't choose between the two. Initially, the catch made more of an impression on me because it followed the one down the right sideline that Mario took out too wide and went out of bounds. But after watching the replay and seeing how spot-on the completion was made me drop my jaw.

I just loved it all!!

Comment

[quote user="brad"]Great pass, but honestly I don't see why everyone is making this out to be one of the greatest catches in SB history. It was a good play at a crucial time, but doesn't come close to "The Catch".[/quote]lol the catch is ridiculously overblown, Wait are you talking about Montana's or Tyree?

If it's the latter then yes, I agree with you.

Comment

Both were great but the pass was perfect and couldn't be thrown better in double coverage.

Comment

Working...
                              X