Am I the only one...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the only one...

....who is proud as hell of the fight the Giants put up tonight?

Yes, it was a heartbreaker, but it was against an incredible Offense, the likes of which hasn't been seen by this league in many years. They just took it to a 12-0 team, and so many people are acting like this is the end of the world, and that they're embarrassed by the loss. Maybe it has something to do with having unrealistic expectations or something. I don't know.

Dallas lost today. 9-7 could very well win this division, so try to hold off on the apocalyptic nonsense just a little longer, fellas. Its not over yet. Every remaining game on the schedule is highly winnable.

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Re: Am I the only one...

[quote user="Die-Hard"]....who is proud as hell of the fight the Giants put up tonight?

Yes, it was a heartbreaker, but it was against an incredible Offense, the likes of which hasn't been seen by this league in many years. They just took it to a 12-0 team, and so many people are acting like this is the end of the world, and that they're embarrassed by the loss. Maybe it has something to do with having unrealistic expectations or something. I don't know.

Dallas lost today. 9-7 could very well win this division, so try to hold off on the apocalyptic nonsense just a little longer, fellas. Its not over yet. Every remaining game on the schedule is highly winnable.

[/quote] im with ya...very proud of tonights fight against the defending champions who had won 17 straight. Some people around here have no perspective.
    sigpic

Comment

Absolutely not....... we played FANATASTIC against the Packers & refs tonight.

Gilbride is a moron as well.

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

[quote user="Die-Hard"]....who is proud as hell of the fight the Giants put up tonight?

[/quote]

The only thing I'm pissed about is not having a shot of being able to win this game in OT, so I'm a little upset with the defense for that.

However, if we play football like that against any of our remaining opponents, we're likely 4-0 in that stretch.

Comment

I'm very proud and excited of things to come. Just win out! Our destiny is within our grips! Gooooo Giants!!!

Comment

[quote user="VegasGmen"]I'm very proud and excited of things to come. Just win out! Our destiny is within our grips! Gooooo Giants!!![/quote]

+1

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="VegasGmen"]I'm very proud and excited of things to come. Just win out! Our destiny is within our grips! Gooooo Giants!!![/quote]

+1
              [/quote] +2
              sigpic

Comment

I feel pretty good. Do I think we can beat the Packers in Lambaeu? Not sure about that. But they did play tough tonight.

The rest of our schedule doesn't scare me. The Cowboys are highly beatable. The Skins were lucky to beat us the first time. And the Jets are extremely vulnerable. There's no reason we can't finish 10-6 and win the division.

Comment

[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="britishblue2"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"][quote user="VegasGmen"]I'm very proud and excited of things to come. Just win out! Our destiny is within our grips! Gooooo Giants!!![/quote]

+1
                    [/quote] +2[/quote]
                    +3

Comment

[/quote]

agreed but IDK about moral victories...I was proud once after a loss and that was the 2007 season finale against the pats...I was proud we played the starters with nothing to gain....different story tonight...we actually out played them imo..should have won.

Comment

Yes i think we are all happy and we saw what WE CAN be. BUT do you really expect the Giants to show this effort for 4 games in a row? Im sorry i just dont see it.

Comment

I'm proud of the way the team played today. It certainly looked like they really wanted to win this game. It was a heartbreaker, though.

Comment

I for one think we are in good shape to win the division.In thr years prior to this we were going downhill.Not this year.We are going to beat dallas next week.As our ballplayers get healty over next couple of weeks we will only play better.Tonight was an excellent confidence boost for us to take the best team in football down to the wire.Go Big Blue

Comment

Giants are the first team this year to bring GB to a tie in the fourth quarter.

We like every other team are not perfect on both sides of the ball, but if we play like we are able to, like today, we go 4-0 the next month.

Comment

Working...
                              X