Chris Collinsworth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Collinsworth

Was absolutely horrendous. He was practically glowing over Tom Brady and all the wonderful magnificent things he was doing. Every chance he could get to talk about the Pats he was. When we did something it was just ho-hum. It was one of the worst commentated games I have ever heard and I usually like the guy.

Re: Chris Collinsworth

Yeah I was totally missing Troy Aikman & Joe Buck

Comment

i usually don't mind collingsworth at all.

and he sees the game really really well.

but i just couldn't get over how badly he wanted a date with Brady last night.

I had a thread earlier about my mom, who watches football casually at best.

She asked me who is the guy that was talking so heavenly about Brady and is he like this all the time when the Pats play.

When a basic non-football fan listens to some guy and says "wow, he sounds like a huge Pats homer", you did something wrong.

sigpic

Comment

Oh, and it was OBVIOUS that at the end when the Giants took the lead Collingsworth was trying desperately to even this ship in terms of his commentary.

so much so, cramming so much of it into such a small time frame it certainly didn't seem genuine.

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="Cindy in INdy"]Yeah I was totally missing Troy Aikman & Joe Buck[/quote]
          You are soooooo right. Who would have thought we would EVER feel that way. lol

Comment

after years of Buck, I can block out the commentators now.

Didnt hear a thing he said all game.

Comment

Collinsworth is an AFC guy and I think he has in the past been very anti-Coughlin.

Now Brady is a two time SUPer Bowl loser like Chris.

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

i usually don't mind collingsworth at all.

and he sees the game really really well.

but i just couldn't get over how badly he wanted a date with Brady last night.

I had a thread earlier about my mom, who watches football casually at best.

She asked me who is the guy that was talking so heavenly about Brady and is he like this all the time when the Pats play.

When a basic non-football fan listens to some guy and says "wow, he sounds like a huge Pats homer", you did something wrong.

[/quote]
                SERIOUSLY!

It was embarrassing to put it kindly. He could not gush enough!

"The Giants are going to give the ball back to Brady, they have made a huge mistake" Oh really!?

Comment

[quote user="Markroman"]Now Brady is a two time SUPer Bowl loser like Chris.[/quote]

Comment

I think Collinsworth is a great analyst and I think you guys are way over sensitive.....

Comment

[quote user="BrianK"]I think Collinsworth is a great analyst and I think you guys are way over sensitive.....[/quote]

+1

Doesn't matter who is commentating they are always anti-Giants according to these message boards.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]after years of Buck, I can block out the commentators now.

Didnt hear a thing he said all game.[/quote]Couldnt have said it better myself
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Manning"][quote user="BrianK"]I think Collinsworth is a great analyst and I think you guys are way over sensitive.....[/quote] +1 Doesn't matter who is commentating they are always anti-Giants according to these message boards.[/quote]

Aikman is the most even commentator out there. problem is he comes with buck.

my dream pair is Al and Aikman.

I like Collingsworth's insights more than other colour commentators, but he just has a way of rubbing you the wrong way as a giants fan.

sigpic

Comment

makes you appreciate phil simms impartiality

Phil neither gives praise or take it away unfairly

Also Collinsworth no longer seems to understand the game, know the rules or needs glasses.....or all the above

Comment

[quote user="Manning"][quote user="BrianK"]I think Collinsworth is a great analyst and I think you guys are way over sensitive.....[/quote]

+1

Doesn't matter who is commentating they are always anti-Giants according to these message boards.[/quote]
                              So neither one of you thought for a second he was going over the top talking about Brady?

No one is sensitive, we just won the Superbowl. They can all go **** themselves for all I care. I just thought as a commentator you had a responsibility to remain unbias. He was blowing Brady every chance he got.

Comment

Working...
                              X