• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants Fan Punched

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRK3W...layer_embedded

God we need a new forum i can't even embed youtube videos

Re: Giants Fan Punched

He got sucker punched in the back of the head by a ***** Patsy fan.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Cheap shot chicken sh** panzy.

Comment

He didn't deserve to be punched just for being a Giants fan.

He deserved to be punched for being so ****ing stupid, dancing around and taunting a bunch of Pats fans in the midst of a near riot. I mean, what did he think would happen to him?

GO JAI-YANTS!!

Comment

WHat a coward..

Comment

[quote user="krygny"]He didn't deserve to be punched just for being a Giants fan.

He deserved to be punched for being so ****ing stupid, dancing around and taunting a bunch of Pats fans in the midst of a near riot. I mean, what did he think would happen to him?

[/quote]

Exactly. There is a way to win and a way to lose and that wasn't an example of either.

Comment

[quote user="krygny"]He didn't deserve to be punched just for being a Giants fan.

[/quote]

True. Hey, let me go taunt some Pats fans after another devastating loss to us. Dumb ***.

Comment

I found it funny when he was doing the Cruz salsa dance at :31.

And what is up with the guy in the banana suit and glasses at :54?

Typical patriots fan that hits the guy from behind and than runs away.

Comment

I would've punched him for that poor attempt at the Salsa dance!

jk

Seriously though, that kid who punched him in the back of the head is a wussy, and from the looks of it, hits like a girl.

Glad security took the giants fan out of there or he could've got devoured by those maniacs.

Comment

Alright I'll admit it I would of punched him too. But in the face 1 on 1, not like a punk pcattyusy like that guy did.

For the weak *** salsa move and taunting people at UMASS, what are you nuts?

Comment

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]I would've punched him for that poor attempt at the Salsa dance!

jk

Seriously though, that kid who punched him in the back of the head is a wussy, and from the looks of it, hits like a girl.

Glad security took the giants fan out of there or he could've got devoured by those maniacs.[/quote]

It will be funny when the cheap shot artist gets picked up by the police. Video is good enough for ID.

Comment

From what I can tell he is lucky he was able to walk out of there... #notsmart
                        Go Giants!!!

Comment

Kid was mad slanky, he looked funny.

Comment

I bet the guy's hand hurts more than the back of the Giants fan's head.

Comment

Weren't you the guy who made numerous threads and was commenting on every topic about how the game was over in the 2nd and 3rd quarter? I hate fans like you.

Comment

Working...
                              X