Patriots Don't care about loss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots Don't care about loss

Look at Gronk dancing after the lose probably on a heavy dose of E and cocaine

Re: Patriots Don't care about loss

as a fan, i'd be pretty ticked off.

that's not what i'd want to see from a team of professionals aspiring to be at the very top of their profession.

sigpic

Comment

how do u know this was taken from last night
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

that's not what i'd want to see from a team of professionals aspiring to be at the very top of their profession.

[/quote]

that's just the OP trollin'.

do you really think the Pats flight got back in
        time last night to go clubbln' ?
        and dancing on that injured ankle ?
        c'mon man.
        due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
        my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]how do u know this was taken from last night
          [/quote]

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sp...st-game-party/

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

[/quote]

c'mon man.[/quote]

on a scale of 1-10 how mad are you right now?

Comment

I can't see acting like that even if they had won. Was that their first beer?

Comment

I'd be pissed if I was a NE fan. Why the hell would you be celebrating after losing a Superbowl? Personally I never got pass the HS football level, but when we lost I felt like crap for most of the week. How the hell are you dancing after only a few hours after losing one of the biggest games of your life? I know these guys are pros, but still good God.

Comment

Some of them are Giant Fans and they are celebrating that their team won the Superbowl even though they played against them.

Comment

[quote user="giants-_-"][quote user="stormblue"][quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

[/quote]

c'mon man.[/quote]

on a scale of 1-10 how mad are you right now?
                    [/quote]

LOL not mad at all.
                    although i do wish you had posted that link a little sooner ;
                    BEFORE i got to make a total assbucket of myself.
                    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Eh, they party was already planned, id be out celebrating too, even if it was a loss, they still had a hell of a season.

Celebrate that its the end of work for a little while.

Comment

[quote user="slipknottin"]Eh, they party was already planned, id be out celebrating too, even if it was a loss, they still had a hell of a season.

Celebrate that its the end of work for a little while.[/quote]

Obviously there are many different types of folks out there. I'd of been drinking perhaps, but dancing around and having a "good time"? I couldn't have such a swing in emotions. Just wow. I mean come on does losing perhaps the biggest game of your life not matter to these guys?

I guess that's the difference between playing the game for pride like you do when your a kid in school, and doing it for a living as an adult.

Comment

Some players may have substance abuse and they may have done some type of drug or drank a lot after the loss then went crazy.

Comment

I can confirm that was last night. I know someone who was there. He was rather surprised by some of the mentality and behavior of select players. Crazy stuff.

Comment

[quote user="Bing Crosby"]I'd be pissed if I was a NE fan. Why the hell would you be celebrating after losing a Superbowl? Personally I never got pass the HS football level, but when we lost I felt like crap for most of the week. How the hell are you dancing after only a few hours after losing one of the biggest games of your life? I know these guys are pros, but still good God.
                              [/quote]They really do not care. I was on their board a few minutes a go and they have this posted but it got only 2 comment like What do you want them to do? Cry?" I guess they NE fans were expecting to lose this game. The MB does not have much activity, there only a few recent posts and most of them are 2-3 hours old. Either they are all crawled up in a hole somewhere or they are getting ready for mass suicide.

Comment

Working...
                              X