Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats fan cries

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2EF362Q0k

As hilarious as this is....why do people make these videos? ... and the fact that it was her bf filming it makes it even funnier, you'd think being the guy, he'd be more affected by this, I don't even think this guy is a Pats fan

Re: Pats fan cries

train wreck

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2EF362Q0k

As hilarious as this is....why do people make these videos? ... and the fact that it was her bf filming it makes it even funnier, you'd think being the guy, he'd be more affected by this, I don't even think this guy is a Pats fan
      [/quote]

wow, I mean wow

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

lmfao. stupid giants.

i love how she says "we'll never get to beat them in the super bowl. even if we play them again they'll just beat us"

its official, WE OWN NE. think about how so many teams tried to be able to do that and failed miserably. and here we are, with the team that actually could.

Comment

how do you youtube something like that if it's
          your girl ?
          due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
          my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"]how do you youtube something like that if it's
            your girl ?[/quote]

he probably intended to dump her for that hot chick down the street that reps the NYG?

Comment

My little sister cried last night when you guys won. Some are more emotional than others. Putting it on YT was messed up, though.

Comment

[quote user="Bread"]My little sister cried last night when you guys won. Some are more emotional than others. Putting it on YT was messed up, though.[/quote]

you shouldn't have hit her then.

Comment

[quote user="Bread"]My little sister cried last night when you guys won. Some are more emotional than others. Putting it on YT was messed up, though.[/quote]
                  Got a video of it? I promise I won't put it up on youtube []

All jokes aside though, does she seriously hate the Giants that much? I know you're an Eagles fan so I'm guessing she is as well...

Comment

"haha...try being a Chiefs fan" gonna have to agree with this comment lol
                    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="Bread"]My little sister cried last night when you guys won. Some are more emotional than others. Putting it on YT was messed up, though.[/quote]

All jokes aside though, does she seriously hate the Giants that much? I know you're an Eagles fan so I'm guessing she is as well...
                      [/quote]
                      Yeah, she despises the Giants. We now know the pain Mets fans felt watching the Yankees/Phils Wseries a few years back.

Comment

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="Bread"]My little sister cried last night when you guys won. Some are more emotional than others. Putting it on YT was messed up, though.[/quote]

[/quote]
                        Yeah, she despises the Giants. We now know the pain Mets fans felt watching the Yankees/Phils Wseries a few years back.[/quote]

that Series was AWESOME !!!

Comment

[quote user="Bread"][quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="Bread"]My little sister cried last night when you guys won. Some are more emotional than others. Putting it on YT was messed up, though.[/quote]

[/quote]
                          Yeah, she despises the Giants. We now know the pain Mets fans felt watching the Yankees/Phils Wseries a few years back.[/quote]
                          Damn....that's some genuine hatred right there. I can't say I'd be That upset if the Eagles/Boys/Redskins won it....then again I would never cry from the outcome of a game so I guess it's different for everyone.

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr2EF362Q0k

[/quote]

Shut up and cook my dinner!!!!!

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"]how do you youtube something like that if it's
                              your girl ?[/quote]

That is the question of the hour. I was just waiting for her to complete a sentence []
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X