Eli, Tuck and Snee: players with class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli, Tuck and Snee: players with class

Just watching the coin toss. Afterwards Tuck puts his hand out to #32 on the Pats who just gave him this dirty look and then reluctantly stuck out his hand.

All the Pats went back to their sideline, while Eli, Snee & Tuck went over and greeted and shook hands with all the HOF'ers.

Can't teach class.

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Re: Eli and Tuck: players with class

[quote user="Roosevelt"]Just watching the coin toss.* Afterwards Tuck puts his hand out to #32 on the Pats who just gave him this dirty look and then reluctantly stuck out his hand.

All the Pats went back to their sideline, while Eli & Tuck went over and greeted and shook hands with all the HOF'ers.

[/quote]

Yeah I saw that! Glad they lost lol

Comment

I noticed that too - i thought he was trying to shake Wilfork's hand though - no? The angle was tough to see.

Comment

Re: Eli, Tuck and Snee: players with class

The pats are classless and a terrible organization. Glad they lost.

Comment

The pats are classless and a terrible organization. Glad they lost.

Comment

[quote user="dave56dj"]I noticed that too - i thought he was trying to shake Wilfork's hand though - no? The angle was tough to see.[/quote]

I don't know but 32 had a crappy look on his face.
            Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

[quote user="Roosevelt"]Just watching the coin toss.* Afterwards Tuck puts his hand out to #32 on the Pats who just gave him this dirty look and then reluctantly stuck out his hand.

All the Pats went back to their sideline, while Eli, Snee & Tuck went over and greeted and shook hands with all the HOF'ers.

Can't teach class.

[/quote]I think one of the problems with Tuck not getting a hand shake initially (could be wrong), but the player was waiting for the Ref to announce it officially, so that he could walk away after the shake.

I could be off. But Initially I thought the same as you, till I noticed after it was announced over the PA system he shook his hand.
              Peace,
              DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="NYfanatic"]The pats are classless and a terrible organization. Glad they lost.
                [/quote]

Why? Because they win?

Comment

Working...
                X