• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are our Overpaids, Underpaids and Free Agents

JPP, Blackburn, Osi, Cruz UnderPaid

MacKenzie, Jacobs, Baas Overpaid

FA's?

Are we going to be able to keep this team intact and build it stronger? Can we lure Jackson from the Eagles and give them a little pay back?

Re: Who are our Overpaids, Underpaids and Free Agents

Not so sure i'd want Jackson messing up this team's chemistry to be honest!

Comment

Blackburn is a free agent I believe. As much as I'd like to keep him, I think he will head elsewhere. There is going to be a huge logjam at LB as it is and he just did such a great job filling in. I can see another team offering him a lot of money.

Comment

McKenzie has earned. Every peny of his contract IMO and if memory serves me well he is a FA.
        " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

nicks underpaid as well.

of course eli is very overpaid. Hes not even a top 12 qb in the league didnt you see the NFL top 100? /red

Comment

Jackson? Really? you a fan of cancers in the locker room - or is it the td dance fumble pre end zone you love? CMON JAK.

Comment

[quote user="dave56dj"]Jackson? Really? you a fan of cancers in the locker room - or is it the td dance fumble pre end zone you love? CMON JAK.[/quote]

LeSean said he was the best teammate he'd ever had

Dont confuse contract negotiations with player personality

As for Blackburn.......no Blackburn, no Lombardy

Pay the man

Comment

I'd be surprised if Jacobs comes back. He obviously wants to, and I think the team wants him back but I don't see them coming to terms with everything.

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"][quote user="dave56dj"]Jackson? Really? you a fan of cancers in the locker room - or is it the td dance fumble pre end zone you love? CMON JAK.[/quote]

LeSean said he was the best teammate he'd ever had

Dont confusee contract negotiations with player personality

As for Blackburn.......no Blackburn, no Lombardy

Pay the man
                  [/quote]
                  DJax grew up a Giants fan.
                  Most overpaid player on the team has to be Canty. I would not be surprised if we hear that his deal has been restructured.

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]JPP, Blackburn, Osi, Cruz UnderPaid

FA's?

Are we going to be able to keep this team intact and build it stronger? Can we lure Jackson from the Eagles and give them a little pay back?
                    [/quote]

Jacobs is invaluable to the team

McKenzie isn't paid and is a FA

Baas - didn't have a great season, but had a great superbowl
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BParcells777"]JPP, Blackburn, Osi, Cruz UnderPaid

FA's?

[/quote]

Jacobs is invaluable to the team

McKenzie isn't paid and is a FA

Baas - didn't have a great season, but had a great superbowl
                      [/quote]

Jacobs is invaluable to the team......you have to be kidding me
                      what is it he does so well.........mouth off and do the Ron Dayne Jitterbug?

you people have no idea how much putting a beast like Blackburn at MLBer stiffened this D
                      On one play he knocked the law firm into JPP and almost knocked JPP out ......never mind the game saving INT 50 yds downfield pushing "Frankenstein" out of the way to do it LOL

Comment

Underpaid - Victor Cruz. He needs a long term deal NOW!!!

Overpaid - Jacobs, Canty, Boley, Rolle

For Free Agents, check out the following:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...s-not-so-much/

We should re-sign Terrell Thomas, and either Jonathan Goff or Chase Blackburn.

McKenzie's age is a concern, so we may look to get younger there. They dropped O'Hara and Seubert last season for age reasons, so the writing may be on the wall for Kareem.

I would love to see Super Mario stay, but he will get #1 money somewhere else....hopefully not Philly. If he goes, we could always bring Steve Smith back much cheaper.

Comment

FA's?

[/quote]

Jackson is a head case, no thanks.
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

FA's?

[/quote]

Osi is underpaid according to Osi, i don't know if he's underpaid that much according to his market value.

Jacobs is part of a $10 million backfield, that while i like what both guys bring to the team, is way too much money to be spending on two RBs.

Did kiwi sign a 1 or 2 year deal?

sigpic

Comment

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

Did kiwi sign a 1 or 2 year deal?

[/quote]

2. but the cap hit for kiwi this season is like 7 mil. He may be asked to restructure, or at least have his contract extended, hes proven he is healthy.

Comment

Working...
                              X