Don't have anybody to go with...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't have anybody to go with...

To the parade, all my friends have class....should i still go by myself?

Re: Don't have anybody to go with...

Yes!

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Yes![/quote]

What is the best street to watch the parade? In the beginning, middle or end?

Comment

Not sure, probably middle

Comment

you have thousands of fans that are your family to go with.

Comment

+1

Comment

I feel like going.... But need sleeeeep.

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure you were the guy who posted numerous threads and comments about how the game was over and that we played bad, etc. Is that why you changed your signature and avatar?

OP: End because that is where the ceremony is.

Comment

[quote user="Erubesco"]Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure you were the guy who posted numerous threads and comments about how the game was over and that we played bad, etc. Is that why you changed your signature and avatar?

OP: End because that is where the ceremony is.[/quote]

I explained my reason in the thread, when I root against the giants they win, reverse psychology, and i thought only a select few can go into city hall?

Comment

[quote user="giants-_-"][quote user="Erubesco"]Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure you were the guy who posted numerous threads and comments about how the game was over and that we played bad, etc. Is that why you changed your signature and avatar?

I explained my reason in the thread, when I root against the giants they win, reverse psychology, and i thought only a select few can go into city hall?[/quote]

Lmao, my bad. I also called you out in another thread, disregard that. Even if you go near the end it will be the best because I heard there will be big screen TV's to see what is happening close up.

Comment

[quote user="giants-_-"][quote user="Erubesco"]Correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure you were the guy who posted numerous threads and comments about how the game was over and that we played bad, etc. Is that why you changed your signature and avatar?

I explained my reason in the thread, when I root against the giants they win, reverse psychology, and i thought only a select few can go into city hall?[/quote]

Lmao, my bad. I also called you out in another thread, disregard that. Even if you go near the end it will be the best because I heard there will be big screen TV's to see what is happening close up.

Comment

[quote user="giants-_-"]To the parade, all my friends have class....should i still go by myself?

[/quote]

If you are not there by 7-8AM, you will not see much. But as I posted in another thread this morning, its like Saint Patty's day in NYC, and you can hang out all day and party in hundreds of bars.

I'm gonna miss both parade and stadium this year, but I know you'll all represent for me!

Go Gints!

Comment

just find someone with No class. [] maybe take an egal fan

Comment

I'll be there t 9-930 , will get some drinks and stuff. Cannot wait

Comment

[quote user="DandyDon"][quote user="giants-_-"]To the parade, all my friends have class....should i still go by myself?

[/quote]

If you are not there by 7-8AM, you will not see much. But as I posted in another thread this morning, its like Saint Patty's day in NYC, and you can hang out all day and party in hundreds of bars.

I'm gonna miss both parade and stadium this year, but I know you'll all represent for me!

Go Gints![/quote]

We got there like 9:30 last time and had a great spot to watch it from. Saw everything up close and got some great pics. Don't be scaring people away LOL!

Comment

Working...
                              X