Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants vs Patriots has taken on the same classic battles the likes of Ali vs Frazier, Ali vs Foreman, and Hearns vs Leonard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants vs Patriots has taken on the same classic battles the likes of Ali vs Frazier, Ali vs Foreman, and Hearns vs Leonard

When ever these two teams meet..this match-up will be one of the biggest viewed as it has now become legendary rivalary.

Regardless of future outcomes, the Giants vs Patriots is now shaping up to be one of the biggest sports rivalries in the history of competitive sports.

Re: Giants vs Patriots has taken on the same classic battles the likes of Ali vs Frazier, Ali vs Foreman, and Hearns vs Leonard

Yes it does,can we get a thiller in n.orleans?

Comment

Re: Giants vs Patriots has taken on the same classic battles the likes of Ali vs Frazier, Ali vs Foreman, and Hearns vs Leonard

The only other teams I hate more are the ones in our division and the Jets.

Comment

This my order of teams I hate

1) Every other team in the NFC East
        2) The Saints

Idc about anyone else ...

Comment

Giants vs patriots is better then Colts vs patriots lolololol
          "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"]This my order of teams I hate

1) Every other team in the NFC East
            2) The Saints

Idc about anyone else ...[/quote]

I actually somewhat respect the saints and what they have built down there in their short span of success.

If I had to pick one team that I have always hated outside of the division, it would be the Vikings. It goes back to when I was six or seven, and I hated their jerseys and helmets. And now that I am older, I hate how they run their organization altogether. I hate how they just seem to patch over important parts of their team with short term fixes rather than build an actual team. Seems as if they have been cycling through veteran quarterbacks with a grudge for as long as I can remember.

Jim Irsay and the Colts organization has quickly crept up on my nerves. I don't care what they do with Peyton at all, but it seems as if Irsay is making all of his moves as transparent as possible without actually making them. Seems as if he wants to remain being a "good guy" when he shouldn't care about the label whatsoever.

Comment

Giants/Patriots have produced some of the best games of the last decade. There past 4 meetings have been incredible.

Comment

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]Giants/Patriots have produced some of the best games of the last decade. There past 4 meetings have been incredible.
                [/quote]

Have to be proud because it seems like we're the only team in the league that has their number. I mean is there any team in the league that's over .500 against the Pats in the last decade? Certainly not anyone in their division, or the Steelers, or the Colts...

Comment

Yeah, it is a good one. And being that it's NY vs. Boston makes it that much more special.

Pretty cool knowing that we "own" the NFL's most recent dynasty.

Comment

People wanted Giants Ravens for revenge. Screw that, I love watching Boston lose. Next up, however, I want to beat the Steelers. Their fans need to be shut up.

Comment

[quote user="SanDiablo"]People wanted Giants Ravens for revenge. Screw that, I love watching Boston lose. Next up, however, I want to beat the Steelers. Their fans need to be shut up.[/quote]
                      I did want the Ravens, myself, to make up for SB 35.

+1 on the Steelers, but I've got no prob with their fans. I just love the idea of those 2 great NFL franchises going head-to-head.

Comment

The only team I truly HATE now is the eagles. No room left in my heart for even hating on the cowboys, let alone the patriots.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

My least favorite NFL teams are in this order:

1. Eagles
                          2. Patriots
                          3. Cowboys

I absolutely love beating the Patriots, but I did want the Ravens myself. I wouldn't mind a round 3 at some point before Brady retires, but this time it'd be nice to make the ultimate statement by going out there in our home blue jerseys and just dominate them in all facets.

Comment

Giants vs Patriots amazing games...

Scared to play them all the time

Comment

I was one of the many who wanted the Ravens to make up for XXXV, but hey, beating the Patriots a second time to shut down the "07 was a fluke" talk turned out to be even sweeter.

Giants vs. Steelers would be truly epic, since both teams are cut from the same old-school cloth. But I would still like another shot at the Ravens to get the 5th ring...

Comment

Working...
                              X