HOFers of defense?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOFers of defense?

Its kind of weird to think about but I don't think there was anyone one defense that was on the team for both Superbowl win will be in the HOF. I think Tuck and Osi probably have the best shot but neither one will make it probably.

Re: HOFers of defense?

[quote user="miken609"]Its kind of weird to think about but I don't think there was anyone one defense that was on the team for both Superbowl win will be in the HOF. I think Tuck and Osi probably have the best shot but neither one will make it probably.[/quote]

Nobody will make it as it stands now, Osi and Tuck haven't been consistent enough. Tuck might have a chance if he finishes really strong though, he was the defensive MVP of two super bowls (If there was such a thing). JPP is a shoe-in if he keeps doing what he's doing.

Comment

Yea I agree, but I talking about guys that were on both teams.

Comment

[quote user="miken609"]Yea I agree, but I talking about guys that were on both teams.[/quote]

No, nobody then. It's hard to make the HOF on defense.

Comment

Tuck would have to have a lot more strong seasons (maybe 5 more seasons w/ pro bowl and all pro honors) w/ 100+ sacks. Guys like Charles Haley and Kevin Greene have tons of sacks, even Haley has 5 rings and still cant get in. Its tough since there so much BS about the process.

Comment

Working...
          X