Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Skip Clueless Still Praising Brady And Pats.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN Skip Clueless Still Praising Brady And Pats.

He is too stubborn to even live in reality. First take did a piece on how, get this, the Patriots are favored to win the Superbowl next year. Pathetic little man he's making himself look small. The Giants Superbowl win must have really screwed with his head. Te Giants and Eli don't need the press' validation now because the trophy speaks for itself. No matter how hard they try to go around Eli and the Giants as time goes on they will be forced to acknowledge them.

Re: ESPN Skip Clueless Still Praising Brady And Pats.

He is doing his job then. Getting you to talk and be upset about the things he says.

Comment

[quote user="ikebibby91"]He is too stubborn to even live in reality. First take did a piece on how, get this, the Patriots are favored to win the Superbowl next year. Pathetic little man he's making himself look small. The Giants Superbowl win must have really screwed with his head. Te Giants and Eli don't need the press' validation now because the trophy speaks for itself. No matter how hard they try to go around Eli and the Giants as time goes on they will be forced to acknowledge them.

[/quote]

who cares, all thats matters giants world champs

Comment

Skip Bayless really "stuck it" to Rob Parker.... "Hey Rob. That was some rout you called".

Yet, he picked the Patriots to win. Skip Bayless is a real life troll.

Comment

He pick the Patriots to win. He is useless.

Comment

[quote user="rickker20"]He pick the Patriots to win. He is useless.[/quote]

Skip Clueless.

Comment

[quote user="ikebibby91"][quote user="rickker20"]He pick the Patriots to win. He is useless.[/quote]

Skip Clueless.
              [/quote]

I meant Skip Useless. Even better.

Comment

I didnt hear the conversation but the Pats arent going anywhere. There D picked it up at the end of the year and they are really young. They got 2 1st round picks in the draft and are really just a speedy WR away.

Im not calling them the favorites but I also cant outright dismiss it either.
                sigpic
                BLOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This season I really became tired with skips act... Guy is a cowboy / patriot fanboy ... He will never admit when he's wrong. He's just a NY sports hater ... (kanye shrug) Oh well let him hate!

Comment

[quote user="thomsoad"]I didnt hear the conversation but the Pats arent going anywhere. There D picked it up at the end of the year and they are really young. They got 2 1st round picks in the draft and are really just a speedy WR away. Im not calling them the favorites but I also cant outright dismiss it either.[/quote]

+1. I agree, but Brady is starting to get old.

Comment

[quote user="TuckYou"]He is doing his job then. Getting you to talk and be upset about the things he says.[/quote]

yep agreed +1

Comment

[quote user="ikebibby91"][quote user="ikebibby91"][quote user="rickker20"]He pick the Patriots to win. He is useless.[/quote]

Skip Clueless.
                        [/quote]

I meant Skip Useless. Even better.
                        [/quote]He is a ******-bag.

Comment

not only do they have two 1rst round picks, they have two 2nd round picks too.

the pats could trade for almost any player, or just draft well. they are going to be a good team.

BUT...never quite good enough. the giants and eli own NE nation

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]not only do they have two 1rst round picks, they have two 2nd round picks too.

the pats could trade for almost any player, or just draft well. they are going to be a good team.

BUT...never quite good enough. the giants and eli own NE nation[/quote]

What is the history of Belichick's drafting? Look outside of Gronk, he has been terrible in his career at drafting especially drafting defensive players. He could have 30 #1 draft picks and he would botch it.

Comment

I love predictions that are made before we even know who will or will not be on the roster.

Comment

Working...
                              X