Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROFL w/ Steve Tische

Quoting from the celebration at City Hall:

"There's a team that calls itself America's Team ... well we're America's Dream".

BOOM!
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Re: ROFL w/ Steve Tische

how about the crowd booing when he said there's a team that calls itself America's Team!

Comment

Didnt Tishe get his toenails painted Red and Blue for the Playoffs

Comment

As long as he didnt say we are the dream team...

Comment

[quote user="suzyq"]how about the crowd booing when he said there's a team that calls itself America's Team!
          [/quote]

I wonder if our good friend JJ was watching that....and yes they did say that he got his toenails painted....not exactly sure how I feel about that...lol

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Didnt Tishe get his toenails painted Red and Blue for the Playoffs[/quote]

I think I heard something about his daughter painted his toe nails Giants color and he refused to remove it through the playoffs.

Comment

Can't wait for the Dallas media to get a hold of that quote!! It's great living in dallas right now!!

Comment

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Didnt Tishe get his toenails painted Red and Blue for the Playoffs[/quote]

There's an image I could live without!
                I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

The American Dream, the New York Football Giants. That could work. Print it on a t-shirt. We could always steal Dusty Rhodes old theme song if we had too (for all you old pro wrestling fans).

Comment

[quote user="Sundown"]Can't wait for the Dallas media to get a hold of that quote!! It's great living in dallas right now!![/quote]
                    Knowing ESPN, it will probably be the biggest discussion on First Take tomorrow and Bayless will most likely call it classless...

Comment

yes we are

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="Sundown"]Can't wait for the Dallas media to get a hold of that quote!! It's great living in dallas right now!![/quote]
                        Knowing ESPN, it will probably be the biggest discussion on First Take tomorrow and Bayless will most likely call it classless...
                        [/quote]

**** Skip Clueless. Dumbest man on tv haha

Comment

Knowing him he will wet his finger, hold it into the air, find out what is the popular opinion of the moment, and then automatically take the opposite position.

Comment

He also said the Giants, "cancelled the Brady Bunch".

lulz

Comment

ha then he says the same thing again at the Stadium!

Comment

Working...
                              X