2011 America's Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 America's Game

[quote user="jppmvp90"]Rolle didnt buy into Coughlin till week 16, his story is quite amazing. He wanted out after week 15. id like to hear more of this story[/quote]he never wanted out, he wanted out of playing corner

Comment

Sorry for bringing up a old thread(not that old) but one thing i wanted to discuss is your choice to narrate the 2011 Giants?

Me personally i want Bryan Cranston from Breaking Bad. I know he's a california guy but he has a great voice.

Another choice is Michael Imperioli from the Sopranos and those Tequilla commercials.

Comment

Perfect 3 guys

Kyle Williams

Vince Wilfork

either Jim Harbaugh or Mike Smith

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]Sorry for bringing up a old thread(not that old) but one thing i wanted to discuss is your choice to narrate the 2011 Giants?

Me personally i want Bryan Cranston from Breaking Bad. I know he's a california guy but he has a great voice.

Another choice is Michael Imperioli from the Sopranos and those Tequilla commercials.[/quote]Roger Tilling
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

[quote user="nhpgiantsfan"]I dont care what they have done in the past.* I can't see them not going with Eli.* I mean he is the SB MVP.*[/quote]

it doesnt have to necessarily be Eli to describe what Eli went through this season. It could be a player thats close to Eli both on and off the field. In that sense, Snee would make a ton of sense, as he also knows what it looked like thru Coughlins eyes as he is his son in law.

Rolle makes a ton of sense too...

and then I'd pick KG bc the offense is what kept the team afloat until the D finally showed up week 16.

But thats only if you cant use the same guy more than once. If you could, I'd want it to be Eli, TC, and either Tuck/Fewell/Rolle...

Comment

ahem...

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2526987.aspx

Comment

Working...
              X