Will Eli get to 5,000 Yards?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Eli get to 5,000 Yards?

On pace right now for 4,940, Needs to average 324 yards per game to do so.

Re: Will Eli get to 5,000 Yards?

who cares?

Comment

[quote user="daynemustgo"]who cares?[/quote]

Well its not as if we can have a realistic conversation about how deep into the playoffs they'll go.

Comment

[quote user="daynemustgo"]who cares?[/quote]

Us stat freaks do. Ain't nothing wrong in seeing our Franchise QB go and break a record.

I don't think he will though.

Comment

[quote user="Zaggs"][quote user="daynemustgo"]who cares?[/quote]

Well its not as if we can have a realistic conversation about how deep into the playoffs they'll go.
          [/quote]

are you kidding? there are several threads out there now explaining how NY will now run the table after todays thrilling moral victory.

Comment

[quote user="ajd121"]On pace right now for 4,940, Needs to average 324 yards per game to do so.
            [/quote]

Yes....next question please...

Comment

Sorry I thought I was talking to Giant fans. Must have the wrong board.

Comment

[quote user="ajd121"]Sorry I thought I was talking to Giant fans. Must have the wrong board.
                [/quote]

Could you imagine the media they would **** if eli is the one who breaks it. I would love it to see steve young try to demine the record and make up excuses of how eli broke it.

Comment

[quote user="daynemustgo"][quote user="Zaggs"][quote user="daynemustgo"]who cares?[/quote]

[/quote]

are you kidding? there are several threads out there now explaining how NY will now run the table after todays thrilling moral victory.[/quote]

[]

Comment

[quote user="ajd121"]On pace right now for 4,940, Needs to average 324 yards per game to do so.
                    [/quote]

It's posible and it will be a terrifc accomplishment if he does it...but more importantly, if we can get the Dfense to pick up its game, we can win this thing.

Comment

If the Giants go 0-4 the rest of the way and constantly play from behind forcing Eli to rack up the passing yards, he has a crack at it.

I hope he doesn't make it, personally, as that might mean they have a lead once in a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X