I guess Deon Grant is gone too.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess Deon Grant is gone too.

He got his ring and he's probably not motivated to put in the work at his age anymore.

So many holes to fill.

Re: I guess Deon Grant is gone too.

he may retire. I see coaching in his future.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

He should retire and stay with Giants as an assistant to break into coaching. I will always admire that Deon Grant turned down Philadelphia Eagles for more money to wait for NY Giants to resign him.

Comment

I hope he retires and goes out on top. His personality and passion will be missed though.

Comment

I liked the Grant signing in 2010, and loved it in 2011. Awesome dude, great attitude to go with it.

Comment

Would still take him back for another year unless we are sure someone like Sash is ready to step up. For his cap level he has been brilliant this year.

Comment

his importance to the team goes so far beyond the stats. He's was one of the critical cogs in keeping the defense running, especially with all the injuries, and rookies pitching in. Cagey veteran presence like his cannot be overstated.

Comment

Yeah I'd say it's a given that he's done, which is cool. Happy he got a ring here. I can't wait to see what we do this offseason/draft.

Comment

If he retires, I am sure he can be a great motivational speaker in the locker room if we need a Strahan speech!
                  "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

[quote user="buffyblue"]He should retire and stay with Giants as an assistant to break into coaching. I will always admire that Deon Grant turned down Philadelphia Eagles for more money to wait for NY Giants to resign him.[/quote].

I agree with you . That kind of " team " thinking is why we are in the position we are today. Go GIANTS!!!!

Comment

He will take over for Kurt Warner on the NFL cHANNEL!!! the guy adds nothing to the show!!

Comment

As a guy who has met Deon on numerous ocassions (HS coach was his head coach) and gotten to talk to the guy. I'm really happy for him and I think this is where he hops off the bus.

Comment

Prior to the Superbowl I heard many players commenting how they wanted to win for our vets , especially Deon Grant because he had been in the league so long and worked so hard and never had a chance.

To me, that codespeak for " Because we really like him and know he is retiring."
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X