Heard that Manningham wants to play for a warm weather team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard that Manningham wants to play for a warm weather team

It would be great to keep the three headed monster Nicks-Cruz-Manningham but will most lilkely not happen. I have faith that Reese will find a good replacement. Manningham will always hold a special place in Giants history with the great SB catch II.

Re: Heard that Manningham wants to play for a warm weather team

TROUBLEMAKER! GO AWAY WITH YOUR BS.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]TROUBLEMAKER! GO AWAY WITH YOUR BS.[/quote]

I heard it from the Giants beat reporter on the radio driving home from the stadium today. Why would I make something like that up?

Comment

I dunno, someone just posted something on here yesterday saying he said he wanted to stay in NY. We're just gonna have to wait and see how it plays out.

Comment

Jernigan is taking Manningham's place. Let's just hope we get compensation for him in 2013.

Comment

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]Jernigan is taking Manningham's place. Let's just hope we get compensation for him in 2013.[/quote]

I heard MM will be back.. I gots my sources.. He wants to be back.. We'll see $$$ is the ultimate motivator.

Comment

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]Jernigan is taking Manningham's place. Let's just hope we get compensation for him in 2013.[/quote]

I dunno about that...I'd be happy if he could but as of right now...nah.

Comment

[quote user="NYG4ME"][quote user="NYSPORTS"]Jernigan is taking Manningham's place. Let's just hope we get compensation for him in 2013.[/quote]

I heard MM will be back.. I gots my sources.. He wants to be back.. We'll see $$$ is the ultimate motivator.
                [/quote]

It would be good to see. They are a potent group that teams can not defend.

Comment

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="NYG4ME"][quote user="NYSPORTS"]Jernigan is taking Manningham's place. Let's just hope we get compensation for him in 2013.[/quote]

[/quote]

It would be good to see. They are a potent group that teams can not defend.[/quote]

Imagine this team with a TE who can get some YAC.. (Jimmy Graham type)

I love Ballard, He did a really nice job.. But I think we can all agree their is some room for improvement..

Comment

maybe Hixon can replace MM for 2012.

Comment

[quote user="laihovalo9"]maybe Hixon can replace MM for 2012.
                      [/quote]

I am afraid it may three strikes your out for Hixon. I hope he comes back healthy but they may not want to take another chance with his injuries.

Comment

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="laihovalo9"]maybe Hixon can replace MM for 2012.
                        [/quote]

I am afraid it may three strikes your out for Hixon. I hope he comes back healthy but they may not want to take another chance with his injuries.[/quote]
                        Guess I'll have to retire my Hixon jersey then.

Comment

i heard the same info on the fan and i'm pissed he won't be back

Comment

He said he wants to be back but its a business and money talks. The Giants probably cant afford MM, some team is going to give him big money.

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"]I dunno, someone just posted something on here yesterday saying he said he wanted to stay in NY. We're just gonna have to wait and see how it plays out.
                              [/quote]

What movie is that in your sig? It's funny as hell!

Comment

Working...
                              X