Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where has Chase Blackburn Been This Year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where has Chase Blackburn Been This Year?

Just wondering was he injured & just got back healthy.

I know they couldn't have released him as weak as they were at LB position. He's definately a player & played his tail off today.

I just wish he hadn't been hurt all year because there's been a couple of close games that he may have swung the tied in the Giants favor.

What was his injury?

Re: Where has Chase Blackburn Been This Year?

He was on his couch. Giants signed him this week

Comment

He has not been injured, he was a FA up until this week when we signed him.

Comment

[quote user="jakegibbs"]Just wondering was he injured & just got back healthy.

I know they couldn't have released him as weak as they were at LB position. He's definately a player & played his tail off today.

I just wish he hadn't been hurt all year because there's been a couple of close games that he may have swung the tied in the Giants favor.

What was his injury?[/quote]
        For real man, it should be Boley, Blackburn and Williams from now on till the end of this season

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="jakegibbs"]Just wondering was he injured & just got back healthy.

For real man, it should be Boley, Blackburn and Williams from now on till the end of this season
          [/quote]

williams?

did u not see who he played today?
          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

[quote user="NYGiants2120"]He was on his couch. Giants signed him this week[/quote]

Why was he on the couch? Did he get cut? Fewell's truely is a rum dumb if he cut him then. What a bafoon.

Comment

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="NYGiants2120"]He was on his couch. Giants signed him this week[/quote]

Why was he on the couch? Did he get cut? Fewell's truely is a rum dumb if he cut him then. What a bafoon.[/quote]

Once upon a time we had Goff, Boley, and Kiwi as the starters with Williams, Herlich, and Jones on tap. Blackburn was good on special teams but never shone very bright on defense.

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

He was huge
                Football has been very, very good to us.
                After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                4-New York Giants!!!
                5-NE
                Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="jakegibbs"]Just wondering was he injured & just got back healthy.

[/quote]
                  Herzlich should be in (injured this week). He is > Williams and Jones

Comment

Working...
                  X