Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When asked what player she wants to see most at the parade today this chick responds...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When asked what player she wants to see most at the parade today this chick responds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=wwvTPNMEEGI

Re: When asked what player she wants to see most at the parade today this chick responds...

this chick should not be at the parade, but she should be in my bedroom

Comment

Re: When asked what player she wants to see most at the parade today this chick responds...

[quote user="jppmvp90"]this chick should not be at the parade, but she should be in my bedroom
      [/quote]

OR deported immediately.

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"]this chick should not be at the parade, but she should be in my bedroom
        [/quote]

only acceptable answer (unless you are female... or harooni)

Comment

was that a set, or nevermind...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Ugggghhh

Comment

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wwvTPNMEEGI[/quote]

That was absolutely funny. You could tell that she was dragged their by her friends. lol
              Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Working...
              X