Is Rioting A Class At U Mass?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Rioting A Class At U Mass?

Those apes riot if it rains. I know it's alcohol fueled mostly but this one was a pure broken heart. I was AWESOME!! A Giant fan taunted 5000 people by himself, he got punched in the back of the head and was whisked away by cops before being a human sacrifice. The vids are all over UTube; if it were any other city I would feel a little sorry for owning their butts so hard, but its Boston so I'm good with it. Funny vids, their all like "U.S.A, U.S.A.!!!" and F@** New York. It made me so proud as a New Yorker.

Re: Is Rioting A Class At U Mass?

[quote user="ikebibby91"]Those apes riot if it rains. I know it's alcohol fueled mostly but this one was a pure broken heart. I was AWESOME!! A Giant fan taunted 5000 people by himself, he got punched in the back of the head and was whisked away by cops before being a human sacrifice. The vids are all over UTube; if it were any other city I would feel a little sorry for owning their butts so hard, but its Boston so I'm good with it. Funny vids, their all like "U.S.A, U.S.A.!!!" and F@** New York. It made me so proud as a New Yorker.
    [/quote]

to tell the truth I am a ruthless SOB when it comes to the Giants and I would be glad no matter who we own to death.

Pats Dynasty destroyed. Mission accomplished.

Comment

yeah here in MA there are a lot of crazy mother f******* when it comes to the NY/Boston sports thing.
      I am proud to be a New Yorker too.

Comment

all in

Comment

[quote user="ikebibby91"]Those apes riot if it rains. I know it's alcohol fueled mostly but this one was a pure broken heart. I was AWESOME!! A Giant fan taunted 5000 people by himself, he got punched in the back of the head and was whisked away by cops before being a human sacrifice.
          [/quote]

Well, first of all the kid was an idiot for taunting an angry mob.

Second, I wonder how many of those young, stupid kids are actually from Massachusetts, people in East Coast colleges tend to come from everywhere, especially since Boston is best known as a college town. Just a bunch of drunken sheep whipped into a frenzy, IMO.
          8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

when it comes to sports, the bostonites are utterly classless

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"][quote user="ikebibby91"]Those apes riot if it rains. I know it's alcohol fueled mostly but this one was a pure broken heart. I was AWESOME!! A Giant fan taunted 5000 people by himself, he got punched in the back of the head and was whisked away by cops before being a human sacrifice.
              [/quote]

Well, first of all the kid was an idiot for taunting an angry mob.

Second, I wonder how many of those young, stupid kids are actually from Massachusetts, people in East Coast colleges tend to come from everywhere, especially since Boston is best known as a college town. Just a bunch of drunken sheep whipped into a frenzy, IMO.
              [/quote]Well said, I bet the majority of the mob cant name another Pat other than Brady and Bellicheat

Yea Im a HUGE Giants fan, but im not gonna go taunt a mob all by myself, cause I know if someone did that to me and I was part of the mob I would punch them right in the face and hopefully not black out while pummeling them into oblivion, LOL

You can tell that theyre just a bunch of drunk sheep, looking for a reason to get wild. I love the USA more than the next man, but there is no reason to start chanting it after your team gets embarassed in the SB
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Just shows the ignorance and the mob mentallity that unfortunately a lot of people have in our country. Ridiculous. Never should anyone riot over a SPORTS GAME. I LOVE THE GIANTS, but you should never put that much faith into a sports team. Put it into yourself. I would have been very sad if we lost sunday but you would never see me riot over a loss. If there is ever a justafiable(which there isnt because you can just peacefully protest) reason to riot it's because the USA's gov'ts job isn't doing its job in upholding the cons***ution and representing their people that voted them into their position of power . It's actually comedic like something out of idiocracy. Those people should be embarassed imo, if they weren't so ignorant they wouldn't be chanting USA over a sports team that as far as i know has nothing to do with our country's policies. Makes me even happier that it was NE that we beat AGAIN in the super bowl. Its like another poster said, I would bet the people in that mob probably barely knew of any players on the patriots roster, even if they did they made Pats fans look bad.

Comment

Working...
                X