Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants will be playing in the Super Bowl 48 at home.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants will be playing in the Super Bowl 48 at home.

You know it's going to happen, you just know it. Never doubt Easy E and company.

Re: Giants will be playing in the Super Bowl 48 at home.

[quote user="NYBlue10"]You know it's going to happen, you just know it. Never doubt Easy E and company.[/quote]

How sick would that be?

Do you have any idea the Tri-state area would make if BOTH the Giants & Jets made the superbowl? Good lord, Chaos.

Comment

giants jets. eli vs peyton. hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"]giants jets. eli vs peyton. hmmmmmmmmmmmm
        [/quote]

The internet will break if that happens and the universe will end from awesomeness

Comment

My dream scenario would be to beat the Patriots again at home in Super Bowl XLVIII. I have nothing against the Patriots and would root for them against many other teams, but 3 straight Super Bowl wins against Tom Terrific (if that nickname still applies) would really just cement the fact that we own the Patriots and they are our Super Bowl whipping boy. My fallback would be to get revenge against the Ravens.

Also, if we make Super Bowl XLVIII we would be wearing white again even though it's in our stadium because the NFC is the road team in even-numbered Super Bowls. That would be kind of weird.

Comment

[quote user="jppmvp90"]giants jets. eli vs peyton. hmmmmmmmmmmmm
            [/quote]

That would be the only thing sweeter than number 3 over the Pats . If Eli won that game he may as well just say I am now a legend and am riding off in the sunset

Comment

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]My dream scenario would be to beat the Patriots again at home in Super Bowl XLVIII. I have nothing against the Patriots and would root for them against many other teams, but 3 straight Super Bowl wins against Tom Terrific (if that nickname still applies) would really just cement the fact that we own the Patriots and they are our Super Bowl whipping boy. My fallback would be to get revenge against the Ravens.

Also, if we make Super Bowl XLVIII we would be wearing white again even though it's in our stadium because the NFC is the road team in even-numbered Super Bowls. That would be kind of weird.
              [/quote]

Nah...giants have thoroughly proven they own the pats. Next challenger please!

Comment

Imagine Giants v. Jets superbowl...

Comment

[quote user="NYBlue10"]You know it's going to happen, you just know it. Never doubt Easy E and company.[/quote]
                  And would you believe, that would be Giants road game.

GO JAI-YANTS!!

Comment

[quote user="NY_Eli"][quote user="Giants10Joe"]My dream scenario would be to beat the Patriots again at home in Super Bowl XLVIII. I have nothing against the Patriots and would root for them against many other teams, but 3 straight Super Bowl wins against Tom Terrific (if that nickname still applies) would really just cement the fact that we own the Patriots and they are our Super Bowl whipping boy. My fallback would be to get revenge against the Ravens.

[/quote]

Nah...giants have thoroughly proven they own the pats. Next challenger please![/quote]agreed......

Comment

[quote user="NYG4ME"][quote user="NYBlue10"]You know it's going to happen, you just know it. Never doubt Easy E and company.[/quote]

How sick would that be?

Do you have any idea the Tri-state area would make if BOTH the Giants & Jets made the superbowl? Good lord, Chaos.
                      [/quote]Screw the jets, would rather it be Giants/Bills! Jets dont deserve it........EVER!!
                      "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

This

Comment

As long as the Jets have Sanchez, they won't be going to any super bowl.

Comment

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"][quote user="NYG4ME"][quote user="NYBlue10"]You know it's going to happen, you just know it. Never doubt Easy E and company.[/quote]

How sick would that be?

[/quote]Screw the jets, would rather it be Giants/Bills! Jets dont deserve it........EVER!![/quote]

Agreed. I never want to see the Jets make the Super Bowl. That's part of the charm (for lack of a better word) of the Jets organization: just one trip to the Super Bowl but they act like they've won every single one. If they made it back it would ruin that.

Comment

[quote user="krygny"][quote user="NYBlue10"]You know it's going to happen, you just know it. Never doubt Easy E and company.[/quote]
                              And would you believe, that would be Giants road game.

[/quote]
                              So just,like when we played the jets this season we would be in the visitors locker room
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

Working...
                              X