• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis beckum 1 hit wonder

Good to see he was still on the roster.

Edit: damn auto correct

Re: Travis beckum 1 hit wonder

If they don't throw him the ball he can't catch it.

Comment

[quote user="wolfie"]If they don't throw him the ball he can't catch it.[/quote]

they cant throw him the ball if he is always tripping over his own feet

Comment

I see Beckum is the new Sinorice Moss for you guys

Comment

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="wolfie"]If they don't throw him the ball he can't catch it.[/quote]

they cant throw him the ball if he is always tripping over his own feet[/quote]What? The guy barely ever gets a look from Eli. I hope they start using him more. Probably won't happen though.

Comment

[quote user="FlyingTruck"][quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="wolfie"]If they don't throw him the ball he can't catch it.[/quote]

they cant throw him the ball if he is always tripping over his own feet[/quote]What? The guy barely ever gets a look from Eli. I hope they start using him more. Probably won't happen though.[/quote]

cause i remember to instances were he just fell down while running a route and also falling down after catching a pass short of the first where he could have got it if he would have stayed upright

Comment

[quote user="smashndash715"][quote user="wolfie"]If they don't throw him the ball he can't catch it.[/quote]

they cant throw him the ball if he is always tripping over his own feet[/quote]We have a winner
              Peace,
              DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

That one hit sure was a big one........
                "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

Ill tell you what he did look good but of course there were no other plays drawn up for him lol.

Comment

He may have been assigned similar routes before but I cannot remember any other time he was sent DOWN THE FIELD like that.

The Pats do those routes all day with Gronkowski and Gonzales.

Comment

A waste or a pick considering Hernandez picked in round 4, Graham a middle round pick.

Comment

I don't know what the problem is with Beckum but he sure did show what he is capable of when he does get his hands on the ball..

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"]I see Beckum is the new Sinorice Moss for you guys[/quote]

Not "new"
                          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="jhamburg"]I see Beckum is the new Sinorice Moss for you guys[/quote]

Not "new"
                            [/quote]

Wait, so you're saying they're actually the same person? Beckum is Moss playing in 6 inch heels? Is that why he keeps falling all the time?

Comment

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="jhamburg"]I see Beckum is the new Sinorice Moss for you guys[/quote]

Not "new"
                              [/quote]

Wait, so you're saying they're actually the same person? Beckum is Moss playing in 6 inch heels? Is that why he keeps falling all the time?[/quote]

No, I'm saying the Moss-Beckum comparison is not "new."
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X