• Show
Clear All

• This has to be a playoff record

Falcons 10-6

Green Bay 15-1

San Fran 13-3

Patriots 13-3

Total: 51-13

People talk about the Giants being the only 9-7 team to win the Super Bowl.....but has any team won a Super Bowl by playing a tougher playoff schedule?

Re: This has to be a playoff record

What, most luck in a playoff run?

Actually, to be fair to NYG, they beat a 14-3 SF team and a 15-3 Pats team no?

Comment

hmmm adding playoff wins

Bucs- 9-7

Dallas- 13-3

Green bay- 14-3

Patriots 18-0

Same?
      "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="look@dafilm"]What, most luck in a playoff run?

[/quote]Nice touch on the sig there. Jerk.

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="look@dafilm"]What, most luck in a playoff run?

[/quote]

Just figured I'd join the classless party around here. I seen a poster's sig on here of the Pats players on the sidelines either as the Giants won it (my first guess) or when they scored or something. Either way, it was of them in pure agony, I figured I'd get in on it.

Comment

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]hmmm adding playoff wins Bucs- 9-7 Dallas- 13-3 Green bay- 14-3 Patriots 18-0 Same?[/quote]

I'm just counting regular season record.

Comment

[/quote]

You make me sick with your signature.

Mocking a player from an opposing team falling due to a tear in his knee.

Remember this?

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]

Falcons 10-6

Green Bay 15-1

San Fran 13-3

Patriots 13-3

Total:* 51-13

People talk about the Giants being the only 9-7 team to win the Super Bowl.....but has any team won a Super Bowl by playing a tougher playoff schedule?

[/quote]it is. I posted that in my Fact(oid) thread.

And if you add the playoffs its 54
                Peace,
                DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="look@dafilm"]What, most luck in a playoff run?

[/quote]

Just figured I'd join the classless party around here. I seen a poster's sig on here of the Pats players on the sidelines either as the Giants won it (my first guess) or when they scored or something. Either way, it was of them in pure agony, I figured I'd get in on it.
                  [/quote]huge difference, and as an obvious troll I am not surprised you don't see it.

Whats wrong the loser 49ers forums is still wahhh waahing?
                  Peace,
                  DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="JMFP2"]

[quote user="GmenFan1980"]hmmm adding playoff wins Bucs- 9-7 Dallas- 13-3 Green bay- 14-3 Patriots 18-0 Same?[/quote]

I'm just counting regular season record.

[/quote]

it's still the same added up isn't it?

10+13+13+15= 51

9+13+13+16= 51
                    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="look@dafilm"]What, most luck in a playoff run?

[/quote]

[/quote]You are showing a player who tore his ACL in the Superbowl! The other guys sig showed players reacting to a dropped pass by Welker. What you said is the most idiotic justification I have ever heard. You are the only classless one here.

We have already beaten your ***. Get lost. You are an afterthought. You have nothing to offer to the forums except act like a ******bag.

Comment

[quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]

You make me sick with your signature.

Mocking a player from an opposing team falling due to a tear in his knee.

Remember this?

[/quote]

I actually do, I've seen a few stills of it over here on avatars. Along with others.

Comment

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="look@dafilm"]What, most luck in a playoff run?

[/quote]

[/quote]huge difference, and as an obvious troll I am not surprised you don't see it.

Whats wrong the loser 49ers forums is still wahhh waahing?[/quote]

Is this English?

And please, explain to me the difference, I'd love to hear it. Besides, when did this become about me all of a sudden? I thought we were talking about the Giants post season opponents?

But you're right, clearly I'm the troll. After all, in every post you direct at me you say so, therefor it must be true!

Comment

[quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="look@dafilm"][quote user="jjj45"][quote user="look@dafilm"]What, most luck in a playoff run?

[/quote]

Whats wrong the loser 49ers forums is still wahhh waahing?[/quote]

Is this English?

And please, explain to me the difference, I'd love to hear it. Besides, when did this become about me all of a sudden? I thought we were talking about the Giants post season opponents?

But you're right, clearly I'm the troll. After all, in every post you direct at me you say so, therefor it must be true!
                            [/quote]Every post I see you in. You do not add anything, not even useful trolling or criticism. Even when you try to put numbers in you twist them and try to play them off (look at that post we had about Smith, I tried to find it but I have had way to many posts to go through to go spend any more time trying to finding them, you only have a few and can easily find it and bump it)

Second if you knew how to read, and you will understand.

Third the guy above our posts already explained it. And if you really are that dense. No point in conversing with you then. You make it obvious why you are here.

I have no problem when someone has a different view and can at least make a legitimate argument/discussion. But you are not even near there with even real stats.
                            Peace,
                            DragonSoul

Comment

Ignore the 49er troll. They are the same fanbase that gave death threats to their punt returner because he fumbled a punt and they are the same gangbangers that shoot each other up in the 49ers parking lot weekly. Classless 49 fans! Not surprised that they would use a signature showing a giants player tearing his acl.

As I said before, 49ers have jumped much higher on my most hated teams because of the despicable behavior that I have seen from them.

Comment

Working...
                              X