With the season over and reebok over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: With the season over and reebok over

The major overhaul was in terms of the "type" of jerseys used, not design.

The gloves and cleats have been released though...and they look great!

Comment

[quote user="stormblue"]absolutely, there is no blue on our road uniforms.
      it looks so stupid, Big Blue is Road Red.[/quote]

There is a little bit on the side of the pants.

Road uni's we have now are excellent.

Comment

[quote user="FLNYGFAN"][quote user="stormblue"]absolutely, there is no blue on our road uniforms. it looks so stupid, Big Blue is Road Red.[/quote] There is a little bit on the side of the pants. Road uni's we have now are excellent.[/quote]

The Giants ARE Big Blue...

How about outlining the numbers in blue on the road uni's?

Comment

why is everyone so concerned with adding blue to our road jersey's? i don't get it. we have blue helmets and a little blue on the pants. that's plenty. these are the old giants jerseys of the sixties. red numbers with red sleeve stripes. those road unis with more blue that we wore back in 2000-2004? already look dated. nothing wrong with the current road uni's, and we've won two super bowls with them. lets keep it classic.

that said, people need to chill out with this nike overhaul thing. i'm getting tired of reading the same threads about it over and over again. we will have the same uniforms next year. just because the nfl signed a deal with a new manufacturer doesn't mean that every team has to change their uniform designs. where are people getting this bogus information from? at most, the changes will be about as significant as the changes we saw between '07 and '08, '08 and '09...which is so subtle, that most giants fans wouldn't even be able to notice the difference.

Comment

If Nike changes the road uni, I sure would like to get my hands on the current version of Eli's road jersey. Can't find them anywhere. That red and white jersey is a classic. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Comment

Working...
            X