X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip Baseless at it again

saying Namath is better than Eli

Re: Skip Baseless at it again

Namath doesn't play anymore, enough with this Skip.

Comment

Joe namath? The QB who is in the hall of fame because of his mouth? Ahh, OK... Skip does relize that Ol' Joe threw more interceptions that TD's in his career.

Comment

Skip is a professional troll, just learn to either ignore what he says or to laugh at others getting riled up by him.

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Namath doesn't play anymore, enough with this Skip.
          [/quote]

Joe Namath's career stats:

Record: 62-63-4 a LOSING RECORD

Completion %: 50.1%

TD vs. INT: 173 to 220 (47 more INTS than TDS over 13 seasons)

1 superbowl

This guy NEVER belonged in the HoF. He is the most overrated athlete in history.

Skip Baseless, give me a break!

Comment

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Namath doesn't play anymore, enough with this Skip.
            [/quote]

1 superbowl

This guy NEVER belonged in the HoF. He is the most overrated athlete in history.

Skip Baseless, give me a break![/quote]

Eli Manning's current career stats:

No losing record since becoming a starter.

2 Superbowls

58% completion% > Namath's 50%

185 TDs, ALREADY > Namaths 173

129 INTS
            27,579 yards about the same as Namath had for his career.

Comment

I am not old enough to remember what Nameth was like as a QB. I realize he had the garauntee and won an SB. I was only 4 at the time. I have seen highlights and things but I also have seen his stats..

Why is considered such a great QB? He was great for the sport and for NY but as a QB he seemed painfully average.

Jim Plunket has 2 rings and isnt in.....why is Broadway Joe in????

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Namath wants to kiss Skip, pass it on.

Comment

This guy fuels his career by trying to tick of giants fans.

the more you tune in to his garbage, the more money you're putting in his pocket.

sigpic

Comment

Bayless is clearly now getting desperate. He will continue this tirade as long as others give him the time of day. Ignore him. Utterly ridiculous comment by him. Namath himself would probably say Eli is a better QB than he ever was.

Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

I guarantee you guys that Bayless sits at his living room table when he gets off of work and thinks, "What can I say tomorrow that will rile the sports world?"

Namath better than Eli? Genius!

Matt Ryan better than Marino? Yes sir!

Cedric Benson better than Barry Sanders? Oh yeah...

Comment

Just ignore him, your brain will thank you.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Comment

[quote user="VBGiantsFan"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Namath doesn't play anymore, enough with this Skip.
                          [/quote]

1 superbowl

Skip Baseless, give me a break![/quote]

a little off topic here,but how is Simms not in the hall if Namath is in with these numbers?

Comment

[quote user="GameTime"]

I am not old enough to remember what Nameth was like as a QB. I realize he had the garauntee and won an SB. I was only 4 at the time. I have seen highlights and things but I also have seen his stats..

Why is considered such a great QB? He was great for the sport and for NY but as a QB he seemed painfully average.

Jim Plunket has 2 rings and isnt in.....why is Broadway Joe in????

[/quote]

Broadway Joe sells a lot of ink. In the end that's the only reason, despite whatever excuse anybody else wants to give you. Think about it what's mentioned about Joe when they talk about him?

The guaranteed win, his off the field personality, the women he nailed in the swinging 60s. It's all puff. The guy had a decent arm, but he wasn't Otto Graham.

Comment

Bayless will say anything to confuse any issue! thats why hes there. its all magnified if its a team, person etc. he doesnt like!

Namaths hof credentials didnt just include on the field, his off field activities were included in the selection imo. i mean back in that day, it was cool to do the stuff Namath did, you know out in public drinking, partying all the time.

where would Namath be without his off field entertainment career????

he was a rock star back in the day.

Eli has exceeded Namaths career already and its a no brainer for almost everyone except Baseless (aka: Clueless).

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X