Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suppose Jacobs goes, can Scott replace him?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suppose Jacobs goes, can Scott replace him?

I think he can. But it may be smart to maybe get an insurance RB in FA or draft in the latter round.

I don't think DJ Ware is the guy, he is very injury-prone and not durable.

Re: Suppose Jacobs goes, can Scott replace him?

Too soon IMO, we need a replacement or something. I do expect Scott to get carries next year though.

He needs to fix the ball-handling problems. Bradshaw needs to help him out

Comment

I see what you're getting at but I think Scott is more likely Bradshaw's future replacement than Jacobs.

I think the possibility of drafting a power back type in the later rounds of the draft could happen.

Though we could possibly land Doug Martin and then have us a Ray Rice type. Yeah, that would be cool.

Comment

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Too soon IMO, we need a replacement or something. I do expect Scott to get carries next year though.

[/quote]Bradshaw's gotten better with the ball, but his work isn't done either.
        my beer drinking team has a football problem

Comment

[quote user="poppa smurph"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]Too soon IMO, we need a replacement or something. I do expect Scott to get carries next year though.

[/quote]Bradshaw's gotten better with the ball, but his work isn't done either.[/quote]

Of course not

Comment

actually TC needs to educate scott on holding on to the ball

which reminds me; I bet Tiki is sucking eggs for the Eli isn't a leader comment now.. LOL

Comment

[quote user="NYBlue10"]I think he can. But it may be smart to maybe get an insurance RB in FA or draft in the latter round. I don't think DJ Ware is the guy, he is very injury-prone and not durable.[/quote]

if Jacobs goes Scott prolly wont be the #2 in this offense not starting the season.

i think the Giants would bring in a veteran to back up AB.

as explosive as Scott was in the preseason if he could show consistent signs of that couldsupplant Ware as the #3!

sigpic

Comment

Two different types of runners. Scott is more of the scat back aka-Bradshaw. BJ is the north/south big plow runner.

Comment

Tiki might be sucking lots of things seeing as last I checked, he is broke and unemployed

Comment

Working...
                  X