4th and 16 Conversion by the PATS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th and 16 Conversion by the PATS

What was that about? The SB could've been clinched on that play, yet they didn't make it. How did that happen? Just curious.

Re: 4th and 16 Conversion by the PATS

Brady was able to avoid the rush and buy just enough time for someone to get open
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Comment

[quote user="Husky"]What was that about?* The SB could've been clinched on that play, yet they didn't make it. How did that happen?* Just curious.
      [/quote]

If they keep playing like that they might not even make the playoffs.
      I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

There are some miserable people on this board. Shoulda, coulda, woulda....just enjoy it man.
        Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="Husky"]What was that about? The SB could've been clinched on that play, yet they didn't make it. How did that happen? Just curious.
          [/quote]

I was saying the same thing. No way they should have been allowed to convert that 4th & 16. But hey the D still got it done and didn't let them score, so water under the bridge! We won, that's all that counts!!!!!

Comment

Brady made a good play. He is a all time QB and he is going to make some plays.

Comment

[quote user="mstray92"][quote user="Husky"]What was that about?* The SB could've been clinched on that play, yet they didn't make it. How did that happen?* Just curious.
              [/quote]

I was saying the same thing. No way they should have been allowed to convert that 4th & 16. But hey the D still got it done and didn't let them score, so water under the bridge! We won, that's all that counts!!!!!
              [/quote]So glad the Giants won or else that play would've been considered a top 3 all time by the media.

Comment

[quote user="Husky"]What was that about? The SB could've been clinched on that play, yet they didn't make it. How did that happen? Just curious.
                [/quote]

good thing they made that play or you wouldn't have anything to post about...

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Oh No. A HOF QB made a play with a SB on the line. Our defense is soft.

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]There are some miserable people on this board. Shoulda, coulda, woulda....just enjoy it man.[/quote]That was a valid question, which I waited 3 days to ask, not to look unappreciative.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan39"]Oh No. A HOF QB made a play with a SB on the line. Our defense is soft.[/quote]What I asked is how did that happen? I didn't say they were soft.

Comment

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="Husky"]What was that about?* The SB could've been clinched on that play, yet they didn't make it. How did that happen?* Just curious.
                        [/quote]

If they keep playing like that they might not even make the playoffs.[/quote]

Ha ha ha. Perfect.
                        I bELIeve in February 4, 2018.

Comment

well the dude has thrown for 40,000 yards in his career ... so we are shocked that he got 16 yards on one play ???

certainly it was not my fav play of the game, but hardly a shocker in the big picture

Comment

Was a great play by Brady. The end.

Comment

[quote user="bLuereverie"]Was a great play by Brady. The end.[/quote]

It was a great play by a great QB.

Comment

Working...
                              X