4x championship hat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x championship hat

Blah they discontinued the 4X championship hat...blah does anyone know any stores or anywhere selling it other than nfl/giants shop? Or is my best bet ebay/amazon?

Re: 4x championship hat

is it one of these?

http://shop.giants.com/New_York_Giants_Hats

Comment

I know the giants.com is selling them but that is all that I know of.

Comment

All of this stuff to be honest is a waste.. It all looks great, but what happens when we win another superbowl? your stuff suddenly becomes out of date.

Comment

[quote user="NYG4ME"]All of this stuff to be honest is a waste.. It all looks great, but what happens when we win another superbowl? your stuff suddenly becomes out of date.
          [/quote]Enjoy it, but mostly you can use it as memorabilia. All the SB hats laying in your man cave, or even the SB shirts, and every time you get a new one, you retire the old one.
          Peace,
          DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

[quote user="NYG4ME"]All of this stuff to be honest is a waste.. It all looks great, but what happens when we win another superbowl? your stuff suddenly becomes out of date.
            [/quote]

Lets hope all these shirts become a "waste" as the Giants win more championships. Some Jet fans are still wearing their 44 year old crusty championship t-shirt.

I don't think super bowl championship shirts are out of date. It is cool and retro. It would be cool to see an 1986 or 1990 championship shirt.

Out of date is like having a "division champions" shirt or "NFC champs" when the Giants won the Super Bowl.

Comment

No the actual superbowl champions stuff is great.. the 4X champions stuff is the waste.. The Individual superbowl stuff will never die, The 4X champions shirts and hats will when we win again.. Make sense?

Comment

It is INCORRECT don't waste your money.....if anything it should say 8x's World Champs and 4x's Super Bowl Champs.....

I never rock anything dated......give that stuff to my dad for his showroom.....

Comment

Interesting take on what is better..... the 4x championships shirts or the individual championship shirts. You can't go wrong with either one.

I just think the division championship or nfc champs are kind of a waste when there is super bowl champ stuff out there.

Comment

[quote user="bflo23"]Interesting take on what is better..... the 4x championships shirts or the individual championship shirts. You can't go wrong with either one.

I just think the division championship or nfc champs are kind of a waste when there is super bowl champ stuff out there.
                    [/quote]

If the price is right (4.95) like they had at modells in the summer of 08, you cant beat it.

Comment

true true

Comment

[quote user="bflo23"][quote user="NYG4ME"]All of this stuff to be honest is a waste.. It all looks great, but what happens when we win another superbowl? your stuff suddenly becomes out of date.
                        [/quote]

Lets hope all these shirts become a "waste" as the Giants win more championships. Some Jet fans are still wearing their 44 year old crusty championship t-shirt.

I don't think super bowl championship shirts are out of date. It is cool and retro. It would be cool to see an 1986 or 1990 championship shirt.

Out of date is like having a "division champions" shirt or "NFC champs" when the Giants won the Super Bowl.

[/quote]I dont see SB shirts as out of date. My favorite SB shirt is this black one with our 3 previous rings on it and while it is out of date now, it was great for a few years.

Every time we're going to the SB I buy an NFC Champ tshirt wear it for 2 weeks and retire it in my closet NEVER to be worn again!!!!
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="bflo23"][quote user="NYG4ME"]All of this stuff to be honest is a waste.. It all looks great, but what happens when we win another superbowl? your stuff suddenly becomes out of date.
                          [/quote]

[/quote]I dont see SB shirts as out of date.* My favorite SB shirt is this black one with our 3 previous rings on it and while it is out of date now, it was great for a few years.

Every time we're going to the SB I buy an NFC Champ tshirt wear it for 2 weeks and retire it in my closet NEVER to be worn again!!!!
                          [/quote]The nfc championship grey shirt this year is a nice one. I didn't like it in the pics, but the the real thing has brilliant blues and reds in the lettering.

Comment

They should have made the new super bowl champ locker shirts in gray rather than white. The 2007 champ shirts were gray. These new ones look kinda cheap because they are white.

Comment

This one?

Maybe they cancelled it because they messed up on the patch on the left in the picture and lost XLII
                              8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Working...
                              X