• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved Bradshaw's flop

an all time Giants highlight

at first I did not realize they parted the seas for him

we need an Oline that can actually do that for real

NEVER TAKE POINTS OFF THE BOARD...........Tynes was hooking them like my golf game

Re: I loved Bradshaw's flop

i think it's great too ... i know some are going crazy over it ... but that is what makes sports great ... they will never again play a Super Bowl without showing that highlight a few times ... Ahmad has etched himself into NFL video immortality ... even if it wasn't his best pose

Comment

[quote user="G-Man67"]i think it's great too ... i know some are going crazy over it ... but that is what makes sports great ... they will never again play a Super Bowl without showing that highlight a few times ... Ahmad has etched himself into NFL video immortality ... even if it wasn't his best pose[/quote]

Yeah you picture a crushing run like against the Jets when he flattened the safety and went in strong. Not trying to stop and accidentally falling in backwards for the game winning score, LOL.
      8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

I see guys bull their way into the house all the time.....when I look back on my footbaall fan career..........the Jackson end line dance and the Bradshaw flop will be right up there with "the Refrigerator" 1st time score, and the Bart Starr QB sneak

Comment

Working...
        X