Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So final count: Who had more total players on IR Giants or Packers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So final count: Who had more total players on IR Giants or Packers?

Packers last year had how many?

Giants this season had how many?

I'm trying to find out but if someone can assist me I'd appreciate it.

FYI, Giants won the Super Bowl in a CAPPED year. Packers won the Super Bowl in an UNCAPPED year.

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Re: So final count: Who had more total players on IR Giants or Packers?

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Packers last year had how many?

FYI, Giants won the Super Bowl in a CAPPED year. Packers won the Super Bowl in an UNCAPPED year.

[/quote]Interesting
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Comment

Packers had 15 on IR in 2010/11
      Giants had 10 on IR this season: http://www.giants.com/team/roster.html

Comment

[quote user="calzonesays"]Packers had 15 on IR in 2010/11
        [/quote]

That can't be complete — Witherspoon isn't on it, nor Bruce Johnson

Comment

[quote user="Axels15"][quote user="calzonesays"]Packers had 15 on IR in 2010/11
          [/quote]

That can't be complete — Witherspoon isn't on it, nor Bruce Johnson[/quote]

i thought it seemed a bit low.

Comment

[quote user="Axels15"][quote user="calzonesays"]Packers had 15 on IR in 2010/11
            [/quote]

That can't be complete — Witherspoon isn't on it, nor Bruce Johnson[/quote]

Exactly I know it's more than that.. also I thought the Packers had something like 17?

We had way more than 10.. do we also add Ballard & Beckum? lol
            "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Comment

I got a ring!
              you gotta ring!
              he has two rings!
              TC HAS THREE RINGS!
              POPE HAS FOUR RINGS!

Comment

There were 20 giants who went on Ir since the beginning of this season,fromt he count I kept now who was released with a settlement and what not I dont know, thats without Beckum and Ballard

Comment

The stat does not include the importance of thos players lost. In other words TT is a bigger loss then say, michael coe - and the report I read was that the giants lost a significantly greater amount of key players then did the packers (who lost their share as well) but not as many.

And the IR count does not include osi for half a year - Tuck at 70 percent - baas banged up - boley out 2 and more.

Comment

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Packers last year had how many?

[/quote]All I know is that we had more substantial injuries. Not to mention our first round draft pick was out practically the whole year.

It is nothing short of incredible what the Giants did with all the terrible injuries.

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Packers last year had how many?

[/quote]All I know is that we had more substantial injuries. Not to mention our first round draft pick was out practically the whole year.

It is nothing short of incredible what the Giants did with all the terrible injuries.
                      [/quote]I feel all of that makes Reed a real good GM and Coughlin a real good coach with a good decent staff.

Comment

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Packers last year had how many?

[/quote]

We are all "worried" about those injuries, but the team pulled it out. Still in shock lol

Comment

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/r...ew-york-giants

This is the GIANTS roster for 2011 the IR names were:

78Andrews, Stacy (IR)T6-631806/02/19819Mississippi
                          96Austin, Marvin (IR)DT6-231201/10/1989RNorth Carolina
                          65Beatty, Will (IR)T6-631903/02/19853Connecticut
                          84Calhoun, Duke (IR)WR6-220009/01/19872Memphis
                          83Clayton, Michael (IR)WR6-320210/13/19828LSU
                          37Coe, Michael (IR)DB6-018712/17/19834Alabama State
                          54Goff, Jonathan (IR)LB6-224112/12/19854Vanderbilt
                          87Hixon, Domenik (IR)WR6-219710/08/19846Akron
                          25Johnson, Bruce (IR)DB5-1118212/18/19873Miami (Fla.)
                          35Jones, Chad (IR)FS6-222110/05/19881LSU
                          0Parker, Martin (IR)DT6-230302/27/19884No College
                          52Sintim, Clint (IR)LB6-324602/21/19863Virginia
                          24Thomas, Terrell (IR)DB6-019101/08/19854Southern California
                          29Witherspoon, Brian (IR)DB5-1018006/05/19853Stillman College

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Sage was IR then cut right?

Comment

[quote user="PRFan"]Sage was IR then cut right?[/quote]

Yes
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X