JETS Congratulate Giants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JETS Congratulate Giants

Well well well! The New York JEST bought out a whole page ad in today's paper to personally congratulate the Giants on winning a championship.

JETS Congratulate Giants

Well well well! The New York JEST bought out a whole page ad in today's paper to personally congratulate the Giants on winning a championship.

Comment

Re: JETS Congratulate Giants

Wow what paper?

Comment

We know whose house it is. -Tuck

Comment

First classy thing the Jets have done in quite some time. Perhaps they are turning over a new leaf. I doubt it.

Comment

Always nice to see little brother supporting us :-p.

Comment

Actually, Woody Johnson was one of the first to publicly congratulate the GIANTS.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

[quote user="Voldamort"]Wow what paper?[/quote]

The parade edition of the NY Daily News.

Comment

Please, it's a transparent attempt to gain the "spotlight" they crave when the Giants are at their absolute blinding peak.

MEEEEE MEEEEEE MEEEEE Look at me, dad, dad, dad, look at me, dad, you're not looking, look at me, look at me, look, dad you're not looking look look
                  8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Please, it's a transparent attempt to gain the "spotlight" they crave when the Giants are at their absolute blinding peak.

MEEEEE MEEEEEE MEEEEE Look at me, dad, dad, dad, look at me, dad, you're not looking, look at me, look at me, look, dad you're not looking look look
                    [/quote]

Gosh, I hate to look at it that way. But that's also how I saw it, nonetheless.

Comment

[quote user="SackingMyths"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Please, it's a transparent attempt to gain the "spotlight" they crave when the Giants are at their absolute blinding peak.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't agree, we should assume it is from the heart. Keep in mind both teams have to work together, there is some relationship there.

Comment

Even when we win a Super Bowl they have to try to bring attention to themselves by stamping their label on everything.

Could this be any more of a plea for attention? "We're still here, remember!"

Comment

good PR move for the JETS since their organization looks like immature ameaturs from the top down!

Comment

[quote user="logan9839"][quote user="SackingMyths"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Please, it's a transparent attempt to gain the "spotlight" they crave when the Giants are at their absolute blinding peak.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't agree, we should assume it is from the heart. Keep in mind both teams have to work together, there is some relationship there.[/quote]

Sorry, this isn't some blind hatred of the Jets. This is the same owner who cried non-stop over who got the first game in the new stadium, and has clear inferiority issues.

Benefit of the doubt? I think not.

Comment

[quote user="SackingMyths"][quote user="logan9839"][quote user="SackingMyths"][quote user="SweetZombieJesus"]Please, it's a transparent attempt to gain the "spotlight" they crave when the Giants are at their absolute blinding peak.

[/quote]

[/quote] I don't agree, we should assume it is from the heart. Keep in mind both teams have to work together, there is some relationship there.[/quote]

Sorry, this isn't some blind hatred of the Jets. This is the same owner who cried non-stop over who got the first game in the new stadium, and has clear inferiority issues.

Benefit of the doubt? I think not.
                              [/quote]Are these the guys who covered up our Super Bowl banners before our game on 12/24 or were those the other Jets? PLEASE!!
                              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                              X