MANNINGHAM QOUTE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MANNINGHAM QOUTE

Eli is as cool as the other side of the pillow.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Re: MANNINGHAM QOUTE

he def. wants to be a giant. hometown discount + super bowl winning team+ he knows how amazing eli is= MM taking whatever offer we give him as long as its competitive to other offers.

i doubt he'll sign somewhere else for a mil or two more as long as he gets a respectful offer.

Comment

[quote user="giantsfan420"]he def. wants to be a giant. hometown discount + super bowl winning team+ he knows how amazing eli is= MM taking whatever offer we give him as long as its competitive to other offers.

i doubt he'll sign somewhere else for a mil or two more as long as he gets a respectful offer.[/quote]

he's still extremely young too. this isn't a situation where it'll be his last contract or chance at one...could see a 3 year deal for like 10-12 mil working even if another team offers him like 4 for 16 mil or something. we'll see. hope he stays our wr trio is NASTY

Comment

Mario has bad knees, I would not expect his career to last 3-5 more years

BUT I hope we can work something out with him.....he is an amazing acrobat, and fast

Comment

He's not coming back he wants to play in warm weather... He has his ring now he's going to get paid...

Comment

[quote user="BParcells777"]Mario has bad knees, I would not expect his career to last 3-5 more years

BUT* I hope we can work something out with him.....he is an amazing acrobat, and fast
            [/quote]
            His bad knees are exactly why he'll go with the largest contract possible. He'll be able to get a lot more money from another team.

We'll be okay. Remember how we thought we were in such trouble at the beginning of the season.

Comment

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!!"

Comment

Working...
              X